Quantcast

I have a 2011 Chironex spartan. 500cc xt. four seater. I have a leak which appers to be from the front differential and the drive shaft. i've searched for parts for the specific brand with no luck. anyone have an idea on what to choose from. thanks

If you don't find what you're looking for, and you've tried to contact the manufacturer, there's always an alternative. Albeit somewhat time consuming and difficult.

Typically these types of machines are not actually manufactured by the company who's name is on them. Instead they'll source from a larger manufacturer. Then assemble  the parts and put their name on it. So find out who actually made it. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Joey Miller
      Hey I finally found a joyner I could afford lol I just bought a 2008 joyner sand viper 800cc I like it but it needs work that's not the issue me being a mechanic issue is I can't seem to find the parts I need like everything else I've worked on I'm not even sure what would work so I need advice from some one who has been there for now the things I need the most are rear shocks , I need the upper and lower ball joints or Johnny joints whatever they are called and I'm sure this had a fuel pressure regulator before now it just has some random inline pump no filter runs good for 15 mins or so then runs pretty crappy but if I let it sit a bit same thing I know it's going out but I need to know what I can do to sub for the factory pump and what psi requirement it has that's it for now any help would be appreciated
    • By Racer310
      1-Got  some clicking type noise as if metal to metal and sounds like it is coming from both front and rear A arms. They don't have anything their to grease except maybe take the bolt out and slide back in it?
      2-Also manual doesn't give a brand name for the oil filter or a cross reference to buy one at auto parts store.
      3-Air filter---where is it? manual I goggled has it in 2 different locations but NO air filter to be found. Maybe it doesn't have one.
      4-Love the buggy so far, got LED lights, stereo system, seat covers.......yep and got stuck mugging first time out but had a blast.
      Thanks

• By Akovia
      The  dashboard display  shows a blinking “o”. Four wheel drive does not engage. The accustomed engagement sound is no longer heard. Has anyone a suggestion on where I might troubleshoot? Thanks. 
    • By mayorOFsalem
      If anyone has any parts for sell Please list here by REPLY.
      I would like to see this RZR forum get moving a bit.Its worth a shot.
    • By The Picker
      I have a 2011 700 nordik with all new brakes and rotors and master cylinder. My problem is the back brakes are making a noise just like when brake pads and worn down to metal on metal.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By dwaynebradley377
      Hoping this is correct spot to ask ,
      I have 2014 chironex komodo 1100cc
      Same engine as trooper 1100
      Chery 472
      I ended up ordering a new ecu from China and now max rpm is 5100 and 55mph
      My factory one was 6300 rpm and 78mph
      What rpm limit and speed is everyone seeing ?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk