Quantcast

Lyonel Geary

2014 Bennche 700 EFI crew reverse problem

When I try to back up a hill, belt squeals and engine surges.  Will not back up.  Never have any problem going forward on the steepest hills.  Have seen this problem posted before but, never an answer. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jwienrich
      HI new to the forum so this is my first post and problem. So I have a 2005 Ranger 500 6x6 with a carb and do not have any power to the fuel pump. Research has suggested that it could be the pdm but after looking extensively through my machine I cannot find a pdm. I can only find 3 flat black thin boxes under the hood on the passenger side. Are there some ranger 500's without pdm's? I bought this machine new and it has never been messed with. This machine has been in storage for several years and has only 12 hours on it.
      Thanks, Jeff
    • By BAER
      Have a lot of problems shifting gears on a hill, anyone have this problem 
    • By OlEd
      Hisun 500 having overheating problem after water pump install. Should  engine have a thermostat ? Has a thermostat housing but no stat, parts diagram showed it doesn’t. If it does where would I get one if Hisun doesn’t offer?
    • By johnpeter
      2014 BOBCAT 3400XL DIESEL UTV 4X4 DUMP BED RANGER POLARIS ENGINE On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-BOBCAT-3400XL-DIESEL-UTV-4X4-DUMP-BED-RANGER-POLARIS-ENGINE/114227338668?

• By Kristi Dorrity
      We just bought a 2014 Massimo 1100 with only 27 drive hours on it. We took it out a couple of times and then the check engine light came on. We took it to an authorized massimo shop and they can't figure out what's wrong. Any advice?! We are in Utah. 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By JohnBoy
      I recently bought a 2010 Hisun 700 UTV and have been having a heck of a time with the throttle cable and carb.  I did get it to 38 miles an hour, but now its dropped to 33.  Is that the full speed for this buggy?  I am on my second throttle cable trying to find the correct length to make the speed consistent. I floor it, but it takes a good while to get up to speed.  What is everyone else getting for speed?  And any ideas on how to set the throttle cable or adjust the carb?  Thank you!! 
    • By Beetle1
      2012 hisun 700 efi front runner  turns over hard and the valves don't move and no compression  any ideas on what could be wrong with it ???? Thanks in advance 
    • By Chris B
      Hi,
      Don't know much about anything utv but I figured out my fuel pump wiring harness needed to be replaced. Installation looks pretty straightforward, plug into fuel pump and plug in the two pigtails. Question is: one of the Pigtails on the old harness I am replacing had a splice in the black wire and attached to a bolt on the engine. Is this necessary?  Is the black wire, I'm assuming it's the ground, grounded at the other end of the pigtail?
    • By Mlake
      Hi Everyone, This is my first post.  I believe I have my starting issues narrowed down to decompression springs (good grounds, one way bearing, etc.) so I order them and now I have no idea how to install.  I am handy enough, but looking for a video or other instructions on how to replace them.  If this has been covered and I just can't find it, appreciate some input on where to go.  If not, would appreciate some instruction!  Haven't done this one before.  Thanks.