Quantcast

Jeff Grizzel

2018 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 Code E 505

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By cormeister7
      Curious if anyone has successfully added a light bar to a Coleman / Hisun 550cc UTV. I got mine at Tractor supply last November, but I understand they are the same machine as a Hisun.
      I've been scouring the interwebs for information regarding the wiring harness to no avail. Wondering if anyone on this forum as had success and could offer some tips.
      Thanks y'all
    • By OlEd
      Hisun 500 having overheating problem after water pump install. Should  engine have a thermostat ? Has a thermostat housing but no stat, parts diagram showed it doesn’t. If it does where would I get one if Hisun doesn’t offer?
    • By johnpeter
      2014 BOBCAT 3400XL DIESEL UTV 4X4 DUMP BED RANGER POLARIS ENGINE On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-BOBCAT-3400XL-DIESEL-UTV-4X4-DUMP-BED-RANGER-POLARIS-ENGINE/114227338668?

• By Matthew Gray
      Hey there tried to search the forum and come up with nothing, I know i have seen it here. 
      What  is the Delphi code reader needed to Diagnose a 2018 Hisun Sector 750, got one with spark, fuel and no run. bit bizzare.
      Would like to get a code reader from alixpress or amazon or something as we don't have a local dealer, can anyone help me with a part number, or know of a good unit that works?
      thanks very much
      Matthew
    • By Kristi Dorrity
      We just bought a 2014 Massimo 1100 with only 27 drive hours on it. We took it out a couple of times and then the check engine light came on. We took it to an authorized massimo shop and they can't figure out what's wrong. Any advice?! We are in Utah. 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Chris Howland
      Hi all, Im looking for the valve clearance specs for a 2017 cub cadet challenger 750. Any help would be appreciated.

• By Troy
      I purchased my 2018 Cub Cadet 750 Challenger new in July 2019 and it will not go into 4 wheel drive.  Has this ever happened to anyone or do you have any idea as to what could be wrong?
    • By davisgravel
      I have a 2018 750 challenger, the cooling fan started running all of the time, even with ignition switch off, it will run till it kills the battery.  I've checked the sensor on bottom of radiator, it's an open circuit no continuity, I found 2 more sensors on top of engine at coolant hose, was able to check 1 of those and it's an open switch as well. I can disconnect all 3 sensors and fan still runs. Only way to kill fan is to unplug it just back from fan motor in wiring harness. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    • By Gary T
      I generally use my challenger for light duty misc. use, and for plowing. The one thing I dislike about this machine is the difficulty in shifting. I've had it the shop and they adjusted the shifting lever, but I still have issues. Some times it shifts ok, but the problem is it is hard to get it to move the lever from high to reverse or low to high or from any gear to the other. Seems I always have to accelerate a little to get it to engage to what gear I need it to go to. This is definitely not normal.