Quantcast

dmackey41

2008 Kubota RTV 500 Pressure Sensor

Fuel pressure.It has a small hose from around fuel injector going to an electrical connection

• Like 1

Is this  the orange model or Hardwoods camo?

Okay, looked through all the diagrams at messicks, Only 2 sensors i could find, Thermostat and this one. which i assume to be the fuel pressure unit.

part number EG672-44800.... IF that is it, it is pricey. $150 i think.  I couldn't find any picture of it, so it may best to contact Kubota with that part number i gave you and see what they say.

:) 

Fuel pressure.It has a small hose from around fuel injector going to an electrical connection

I think the part number eg672-44800 is for a 900.Thanks so much for the reply.My 500 will not run with this hose hooked to the sensor.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Joey Miller
      Hey I finally found a joyner I could afford lol I just bought a 2008 joyner sand viper 800cc I like it but it needs work that's not the issue me being a mechanic issue is I can't seem to find the parts I need like everything else I've worked on I'm not even sure what would work so I need advice from some one who has been there for now the things I need the most are rear shocks , I need the upper and lower ball joints or Johnny joints whatever they are called and I'm sure this had a fuel pressure regulator before now it just has some random inline pump no filter runs good for 15 mins or so then runs pretty crappy but if I let it sit a bit same thing I know it's going out but I need to know what I can do to sub for the factory pump and what psi requirement it has that's it for now any help would be appreciated
    • By Neil Wilson
      I just bought a 2008 Trooper T2 not knowing much about them. On this one the owner said the horn doesn't work, the winch never did work and during inspection the rear brake lights didn't work. He said he replaced the rear light pods recently and the brake lights worked before. He said the fuse module is corroded so he bypassed it and rigged up his own switches for the fuel pump and radiator fan. I see in the wiring diagram the horn and rear brake lights are on the same circuit. Now I am worried the problem is in the wiring harness.
      I have the wiring diagram from the online manual but I can't make any sense of it. I see lots of posts about wiring issues and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the issues I see with these machines and am regretting buying it.
      For now my main concern is to get the brake lights working so I can drive it to some nearby trails. I would appreciate any advice on how to go about diagnosing the problem or workarounds. Also if there is a better wiring diagram out there that might help. I would consider hiring someone local to diagnose it so any recommendations are welcome.
      TIA.
    • By Chris Watts
      Good afternoon wanted to say hello I just picked up a nice 2008 MSU 500 for my kids/teens to drive around. Going to be scouring the forums and bugging a lot of people to get some hopefully easy questions answered. I keep getting told that a lot of the stuff/parts is interchangeable with rhino parts so hopefully that makes things easy if I need to replace items. Thanks for the warm welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    • By Terrypenton
      Bought this machine a couple years ago and the gages didn’t work.  I have troubleshot this thing numerous times to no avail. Thought it may be a common ground so I individually grounded  the gages, didn’t work.  I have tested the sending units.  All have some resistance that changes as the engine revs or gets warmer.  Please help me.  Thanks in advance
    • By xbodyman
      Does any one have a wire color code on wires one the rear relays on a trooper 2 2008 model i had a lower relay on  the rear fuse block  melt down so i pulled the wire couldnt remember so i looked and thought the black with read was ground any way its a mess please help if you can thanks  Bodyman  ps also were do people get parts now days i could use a fuel sender thanks agin
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      The RTV400CI/RTV500 is part of Kubota's Mid-Size Utility Vehicles. The EFI gas-powered 4WD RTV400Ci and RTV500 feature mid-size utility, agility and the legendary Kubota reliability you need to get the job done. There is a special financing offer currently running as well.
      Big Performance: Compact Design Loaded Value
      Full Brochure: https://www.kubotausa.com/docs/default-source/brochure-sheets/rtv500.pdf?sfvrsn=e197ac2b_4

KUBOTA RTV SERIES - NEW PURCHASE SPECIAL OFFERS
      0% A.P.R. for up to 36 Months on your new RTV400/RTV500 Series RTV! (offer ends 06/30/2018)
      0% A.P.R. for 36 Months with 0% Down1 OR
      0% A.P.R. for 48 Months with 0% Down1 OR
      1.99% A.P.R. for 60 Months with 0% Down1
      OR
      $300 Instant Rebate for Cash or Standard Rate Financing