Quantcast

Snap-on Tools Featured on “How it’s Made�

When the producers of “How it’s Made,” the Discovery Channel and Discovery Science Channel TV show about how everyday products are produced wanted to show how the best tools in the world are manufactured, they called the best - Snap-on Tools.

“We were honored and flattered when the producers of ”How it’s Made” contacted us and [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jamesjoh
      I have been looking to outfit my new Polaris xp 1000 but have been finding prices all over the range for the same item. So I thought it would be good idea if we could all share here where you are finding the best prices and service rzr xp1000 accessories whether it be a local motorsport store or online.

Thanks,
    • By johnpeter
      2022 Polaris Ranger Northstar Ultimate Custom Sema Show built On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/225944675988?

• By Steve Yancey
      Hi all,
      I run an independent service shop. I'm curious to know what y'all use for diagnostic tools. I'd like to find an 'agnostic' tool - something not tied to any one manufacturer and that I can use for any UTV/ATV/bike & snowmobile. I'm willing to pay a little more if it's a good one - something with automatic updates to stay current. Bonus if it comes with training on how to use it. Any ideas you can offer are appreciated. Thanks!
    • By Andrew Jake Bryant
      Thanks for stopping by. I live out in the country and wanted to get a good Side By Side to get around my land and the local township I live in. I picked up a '23 bobcat UV34XL (Gas), and I hope I don't bug anyone with all the Questions that I will/may have.. I look forward to reading and having conversations with everyone. 

• By FGT
      Am starting a major transformation of a ndw Mule Pro FXT to turn it into a Reliable Scouting & Hunting Vehicle.  Interested in first finding the absolute best off road forum that has great participation the more technical areas like planning accessory wiring, ground clearance options and bracket lifts.  Someplace where people who know how to do stuff, participate.  Is this a good forum for more technical stuff and where there are Mule owners who upgrade and work on their machines? My project is taking a new Mule Pro FXT and taking it through a complete project from adding lots of electrical, adding a fuse block, ground block, OEM heater, dual battery system, gun rack, sound system, nav display, inverter power outlets, 360 degree LEDs, cabin lights, W/S, phase 2 upgraded tires, full cab, rear W/S, and so on.