Quantcast

What do you do when

Travis
Go to solution Solved by Travis,

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 101_skeleton
      so I ponder how to keep the aesthetics of a 1988 mule 1000 and to take a transverse engine from a fwd car and mount it longitudinally behind the seat but forward of the rear differential so as to have awd/4x4.
      current progress on the power pack and drive train; Honda Civic Type R engine and transmission for the power and as for the suspension it will be Independent - I will be skipping right over multi-link suspension and trailing arm.
      The main problems I face is cost (as to be expected) ,the finale drive ratios being so high, what differentials to use front and rear, and what suspension would fit.
      the main goal is to have a fun road legal vehicle but without killing to much utility the side by side was make for!
    • By Alex
      View File 1985 Honda Odyssey 350 FL350R Shop Manual
      1985 Honda Odyssey 350 FL350R Shop Manual
      Scheduled to appear in spring 1984,[2] the FL350R was delayed until early 1985. Honda upgraded the two-stroke engine to 342 cc (20.9 cu in) which was later decreased to 329 cc (20.1 cu in) in a recall.[3] The engine was mounted behind the driver,[2] and featured 6.7:1 compression, capacitor discharge ignition a 32 mm (1.26 in)-throat Keihin carburetor, and added electric starting.[2] To improve stability, track was increased in 1985, to 42.5 in (1,080 mm) front and 47.2 in (1,200 mm) rear.[2] Wheel travel is to 4.3 in (110 mm) front, 5.9 in (150 mm) rear.[2] In addition, mechanical disc brakes were replaced with dual hydraulic drums in front and a single hydraulic rear disc.[2] The transmission was a variable-pitch torque converter with one speed forward and one reverse.[2] Fuel capacity was 3.1 US gallons (12 l) (with .7 US gal (2.6 l) reserve).[2] The FL350 was replaced by the FL400 Pilot in 1989. Wikipedia

Submitter Alex Submitted 03/07/2021 Category Honda  
    • By Travis
      7/23/20
      Polaris Recalls Some 2020 RANGER XP 1000 and Ranger CREW XP 1000, 2019-2020 PRO XD and 2020 Bobcat Models
      Polaris has determined that some 2020 RANGER XP 1000 and RANGER CREW XP 1000, 2019-2020 PRO XD 4000D, 2019 PRO XD 2000D and 2020 Bobcat UV34 and UV34XL vehicles may have been produced with a clutch component that was manufactured incorrectly. An incorrectly manufactured clutch component can cause the engine braking feature to fail, resulting in unexpected vehicle motion, posing a crash hazard.

Number of affected vehicles: approximately 15,000

Number of incidents: Polaris has received 14 reports of unexpected motion or drive clutch locking, including one report of a crash resulting in property damage.  No injuries have been reported.

Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled vehicles and call their dealer to schedule an inspection and if needed, a repair.

Polaris is notifying dealers and contacting affected registered owners by mail, and email if available.

More information is available on the CPSC Website.

To search off-road recalls by model or vehicle identification number (VIN), visit the Off-Road Safety Recalls page.

• By fastback4
      I'm 60yr. old and have a $4,000 budget to get my "first" atv or utv. I've never rode one of these either but I've watched some "youtube" videos and it does'nt look that difficult. I intend to pull a 6 foot 3 blade self propelled finish mower that weighs 200 pounds over 20 acres of rolling field. I need a automatic with select 4 wheel drive and a minimum 400 cc. I live in northern Ky. so i don't see many of these things being used. How can i tell if a used one has been abused? Do you suggest a dealership or a private owner? I need suggestions for buying a atv/utv that will suit my needs. Thanks......Tom
    • By Alex
      UTVBOARD has been up for a few years now and thanks to our loyal members, this site has grown at a slow but steady pace. We're at 830 members as I write this thread!
      It would be great to reach the milestone of 1,000 registered members. Can you help UTVBOARD branch out and spread the word!
      We'll keep this thread open until we reach that magic number. You are free to comment and tell us how your spreading the word to help us get to 1,000 members.
      Thanks for participating in our UTV Community!