Quantcast

Waleygator

Tracker 800SX Crew tilt wheel issue

New machine, tilt wheel won't "tilt" and I don't want to force anything.  Owner's manual says to pull pin, adjust, release pin in desired position.  I can feel the pin moving, but wheel won't lower.  Any suggestions instead of taking it all the way back to the dealer?  Thanks in advance...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By strike250
      I have the factory service manual available for the Buck 400. Just send me a message with your email and I'll get it to you. Although there is no charge for this, it would be great if  you would visit my website where you could donate any amount to help do things like this with others who need it. Again, there is no charge for this manual, and no obligation to donate. But if you did, I would thank you for sure. Have fun on the trails. www.warriorsoffroad.com

Matt

• By Kyle
      Hey guys, looking to get some insight on my issue, my hisun 800 sxs runs now that I replaced the crankshaft position sensor however it won't run unless I have the throttle Down like 4000 rpm!, it will idle down but it won't stay running at all as soon as it drops to 3000 RPM it just dies almost like you're turning the key off. I have good compression I just adjusted the valves. Any help is much appreciated thanks.
    • By Ridge Runner
      Hi

my friend has a 2018 Massimo Warrior 700.  It will continue to run, even after removing the key from the ignition switch. And stays running until he disconnects the battery.  The other clue is the left head light stays on, he has burned out three left headlight bulbs in a year.  He has checked for loose connections.  One final clue is he went through a 6 inch puddle of water, so some wires may have gotten wet.  It’s been inside for 4 days, with same symptoms.  Any ideas?
      thanks in advance
    • By Joe Toup
      There is a lot of great info also being passed around on this FB page of anyone is interested.  This is where I found the post for the real-time software and reader. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187829158450490/?ref=share

• By Kyle
      Hello fellow hisun owners, I'm new to the Forum just wanted to ask a question about my hisun 800, I currently need to replace the crankshaft position sensor but due to my location I'm looking at almost two months before I see one, I was just curious if anybody knows of another brand that use the same crankshaft position sensor for the hisun 800 motor. Like Polaris, Yamaha, Suzuki, or even automotive. Thanks. 

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Waleygator
      New machine has 4 hours on it, 2 that I've put on.  Upon shutting it off, there's a very strong "new oil" burn smell.  Can I assume this will eventually go away with more hours?
    • By Chesterl35
      Hi I just bought a 2020 tracker 800sx crew and looking for a lift kit. It's an identical twin of the 2019 Textron prowler pro crew. It has decent ground clearance at around 11 inches but with the long wheel base of the crew it tends to drag it's belly a good bit. I'll probably end up making one but just seeing if anyone has seen anything yet. Thanks