Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Trail Rat Products Expands its Line of Polaris RZR Accessories

PolarisRZR-TrailRat-1-700285.jpgTrail Rat Products has added several new RZR accessories to its already extensive line of Rhino, Teryx and ATV product line.

The new RZR Cooler Trunk provides convenient storage for separating ice and beverage from dry goods. Its foam-insulated body contains two wet/dry storage areas (1,715 cubic inches) with drain plugs. A third wet/dry storage area (648 cubic inches) includes a removable lid and storage tray. Two gas-assist shocks hold the lid open for easy access and two draw-tight latches keep the lid secure while operating your vehicle.

The new RZR Front Box provides convenient weather-resistant storage (more than 2,800 cubic inches) for jackets, blankets and towing straps. This unit has a rugged design and mounts to the front of your RZR using the vehicle's existing mounting points. Two draw-tight latches keep the lid secure while operating the vehicle.

They have also added a new Sport Roof, Sport Roof Stereo Console, Underseat Dry Box, three windshield styles, a Rear Windshield/Back Panel, and overfenders for your RZR.

These products expands Trail Rat Products' already extensive inventory of center consoles, storage boxes, roofs, stereo consoles, windshields, overfenders, and loungers for your Rhino, Teryx, RZR and ATV.

The Trail Rat team of owners, designers and engineers are avid ATV/UTV enthusiasts, and have developed products for you, the rider ... all to enhance your off-road experience. Their products are durable enough to withstand the toughest conditions and handle any terrain the rider can. The only thing tougher than a Trail Rat product may be the riders themselves.

Visit www.TrailRatProducts.com for more information on these, and other projects.

UTV Industry News

UTVGuide.net

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2019 Kawasaki Teryx

The Kawasaki Teryx has long been a favorite for UTV fans who want a vehicle that can take a beating and still perform on the trails or on the ranch. But UTVs can always be better and we’ve found a few Kawasaki Teryx accessories that are sure to come in handy for any Teryx owner. 4-Pack Grab Handle Grips Originally designed for Jeep owners, the E-cowlboy grab handles seem like a logical fit for UTV owners. While the Teryx does come with passenger grab handles installed, the E-cowlboy grab handles can be placed anywhere and moved easily, so passengers of all sizes can find a comfortable place to hold on when you hit the trails. You can pick up a pack of four E-cowlboy grab handles for just $11, making these the cheapest useful Kawasaki Teryx accessories we’ve seen. Learn more here. Hitch draw bar When you need to get some work done and you have to take advantage of the towing capacity of the Teryx, one of the most useful Kawasaki Teryx accessories is this Hitch Draw Bar, made by Kawasaki (part# TX750-015). This is a heavy duty 2″ steel Hitch Draw Bar with welded gusset. It comes standard with a hitch pin and clip. You can pick one up for about $37. Learn more here.   Read more

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Joyner product information ...

I'm new to the side by side world. That said I'm intrested in Joyner products but was very disapointed yesterday when local ATV Dealers didn't have anything positive to say about the Joyner product line. I realize some of negative comments come from dealers who sell Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki's and not Joyner products. My major concern is service. I would welcome ANY help/advise from forum members as to where ... IF I purchase Joyner products I could have them service in the Okeechobee, Fl. area.   Thank you ... Ralph

By Ralph Brescia, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 12 replies
    • New Accessories for Sector line up

Hello there, just to keep those who own the Sector model up to date.  We are working on  lift kits now for the Sector line up, for all engine sizes. We are also working on more, like storage boxes for the Sectors as well. We are also building trailer hitch set ups for the Sector 250. We are working on seat belt by pass connectors and rear light/license plate light connectors for the OEM connector in the rear. Keep an eye on for more accessories at our website www.250utv.com Please let us know if there are some things you are looking for that are hard to find. We just might make it for you! Matt

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 8 replies
    • Trail jack

What kinds of jacks are guys running on their troopers?   I see guys using scissor jacks on other SxS’s but I don’t see that working here.(I could be wrong)   Does anyone use a hi lift?  What pick points do you use?    Was thinking I could hook in to the bar next to the seat and pick the whole side if need be.

By Darryl223, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Five Cheap UTV Accessories You Should Have

UTVs are expensive, but getting one set up with accessories that make sense for you doesn’t have to be. Here are five cheap UTV accessories to consider. Owning a UTV is awesome and opens a lot of possibilities for both work and play. The vehicles make awesome platforms to customize them to your personal needs and tastes. There is a massive aftermarket of accessories to go along with your ride, too. The problem that plagues so many of us is cost. After spending the bucks to buy the UTV, there just isn’t much left over to get the accessories you want and/or need. Luckily, there are some really good products out there that will work great for you and they don’t cost and arm and a leg, either. Here are five cheap UTV accessories that I have been really impressed with that you should take a look at. Kolpin Switchblade Plow   If you live in snowy regions of the world, you undoubtedly have to find a way to remove the snow from the driveway. A snowplow for your UTV would work amazing, and is a lot of fun. Trust me, I know from experience. The problem is, snowplows for UTVs aren’t cheap. You often have to buy a specific frame for your specific UTV, and then add in the blade and mounting hardware. Kolpin changed that with the Switchblade. This is basically a plow in a box, with a universal-fit frame and adjustable plow blade. The best part is the price. You can get the entire plow setup for less than the cost of frame assemblies on other plows. Tusk Half Windshield   A windshield is an extremely popular accessory. It helps keep dust and rain off you and keeps you a little warmer in the winter months. The problem with most windshields is cost – they aren’t cheap, especially if you opt for a fancy one from the factory. An option to save a few bucks is a half windshield and you can save even more by going with this one from Tusk. For around $100, you can have a Tusk half windshield that will deflect air from smacking you in the face, and offer up a decent amount of trail protection from mud and debris. Bad Dawg Rearview Mirror   A rearview mirror makes so much sense in a UTV, you’d almost think they’d come standard from the factory. This is one of my must-have accessories because when you’re really hammering on the trail, it makes backing up safer and easier, especially if you use a seatharness instead of the standard three-point belt. Bad Dawg Accessories makes a sweet mirrorthat has a pretty universal fit and it costs less than $20! I don’t know about you, but that is one deal I wouldn’t mind backing in to. Cheap UTV accessories don’t get much more useful and affordable than this one. Canyon Scout Cooler I know, there are cheaper coolers out there. I get that. There are some definite reasons to go with one of today’s extreme coolers, and since you’re driving a UTV, you already know them. They do hold ice longer and they hold up to the abuse trail use can dish out. That’s where this 22-quart Canyon cooler shines. It is designed for adventure and adventure vehicles. It has multiple tie-down points and an extremely rugged construction. I’ve tested lots of coolers and the Canyon coolers are as good or better than any. And let’s face it, if you bought an accessory cooler from a UTV manufacturer, you’re going to spend more. If you’re going to buy a rugged cooler, this is a great deal. Kolpin 4,500lb. Winch A buddy of mine bought a Polaris Ranger 900 and wanted a winch for it. He went to a local farm supply store and bought a 4,000-pound winch for around $150 and was pleased as punch – until it broke after a couple of light uses. He was upset about it and was even more upset when he started looking at buying a good winch, and the price that often goes along with buying good in the first place. Buying a good winch in the 4,000+ rating range will often cost well over $400. It doesn’t have to, though. Kolpin makes winches and you should seriously take a look at them. A 4,500lb Kolpin winch is well under $300 and you’ll be pretty happy with the quality. Article source: http://www.atv.com/parts-gear/five-cheap-utv-accessories-you-should-have

By Alex, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies