Quantcast

UTVBoard News

Polaris RZR Chassis Ribs

polaris-rzr-chassis-ribs-769947.jpg New from All Terrain Research - Polaris RZR Chassis Ribs add strength to the rear of your chassis by bracing the sides of the chassis together with the existing factory holes and by also tying into the upper and lower A arm mounting points. The Chassis Ribs are CNC laser cut from 3/16" steel plate. For the upper A arm mounts instead of simply welding a washer to a chopped tube like some manufactures may do ATR CNC machines a stair stepped end piece that centers itself inside the tube and provides us a gap for a flush TIG weld that evenly penetrates both pieces. Chassis Ribs come in a durable black powder coat finish.

ATR is a group of engineers, designers and motorsports enthusiasts set out to develop the most advanced off road vehicle performance products possible. Bringing years of experience ATR serves as a full service prototyping and manufacturing company developing products for some of today’s leading off road vehicle manufacturers. For more info they can be reached at 877-581-0041 or on the web at www.atrpowersports.com

View the full article

polaris-rzr-chassis-ribs-769947.jpg New from All Terrain Research - Polaris RZR Chassis Ribs add strength to the rear of your chassis by bracing the sides of the chassis together with the existing factory holes and by also tying into the upper and lower A arm mounting points. The Chassis Ribs are CNC laser cut from 3/16" steel plate. For the upper A arm mounts instead of simply welding a washer to a chopped tube like some manufactures may do ATR CNC machines a stair stepped end piece that centers itself inside the tube and provides us a gap for a flush TIG weld that evenly penetrates both pieces. Chassis Ribs come in a durable black powder coat finish.

ATR is a group of engineers, designers and motorsports enthusiasts set out to develop the most advanced off road vehicle performance products possible. Bringing years of experience ATR serves as a full service prototyping and manufacturing company developing products for some of today’s leading off road vehicle manufacturers. For more info they can be reached at 877-581-0041 or on the web at www.atrpowersports.com

<div> </div><div>Direct Link-http://atrpowersports.com/utv-chassis-3/po...is-ribs-47.html</div>

View the full article

These are some good looking products for the RZR.

One can never have enough accessories to make a great machine even better!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Need advice on 4x4 Side by Sides

Looking to buy at a USED Side by Side.  Problem is I don't know that much about them but here is what I know. I'm not a speed racer, it's low and slow for me but I need to get up and down some major hills.  We have used Yamaha Rhino's (450, 660 & 700) with good success on the ranch where we are hunting.  Kia. Mules need help getting up but The Honda Pioneer also needed help going up and are scary as hell coming down and dangerous in the mud coming down.  You are dead if you blow any of the corners.  The electric wouldn't go up the easy road, so the big hills are out of the question.  The Quads all do fine going up & down but I'm 70 yrs old and tired of muscling a Quad around. I think what I need is a 4x4 with a high/low range shifter & locker (like the Yamaha Rhino has).  The Honda is so nice to drive but dangerous coming down hill with no low range, do the newer ones have it?  Trying to find info but hard to wade through it all.  So what am I looking for (besides a Rhino). Lots of brands out there that I know nothing about: reliability?  prices?  HP, gearing, after market parts available, etc?  A few I never heard of before? Thanks for any/all help/advise/thoughts/etc   GTB

By GoldToyBox, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • Has anybody else felt this money burn with the Polaris 800S

Bought a brand new Polaris 800s in 2012 for my wife ($18500). My first service was $650 (20 hrs) my second service was $2000 and my third service was just quoted at $1100 (now has 60hrs) but my dealer said they could make it $500 and I could do the front ball joints next year. My wife with our 5 years follow me around our lake and we take it pretty easy, i could drive my wife's Audi S5 convertible just about 95% of the trails we take. My Suzuki Quad has cost me $200 in Maintenance in the last three years. Dealer tells me I have a lemon and he knows guys with 3600km and spent $200 in maintenance... Just looking at what the general consensus is out there...Maybe my dealer is a crook! But Polaris has lost my business and I buy lots of toys.

By RZR 800 money burn, in General Discussion - Anything

• 3 replies
    • Polaris Ranger 800 11-16 4x4 6x6 Crew Engine Motor Rebuilt

Polaris Ranger 800 11-16 4x4 6x6 Crew Engine Motor Rebuilt On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-Ranger-800-11-16-4x4-6x6-Crew-Engine-Motor-Rebuilt/361534749653?  

By johnpeter, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • 2015 Polaris RZR

2015 Polaris RZR On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Polaris-RZR-S-900-EPS-SXS-Side-by-Side-ATV-UTV-Razor-1k-Miles-Clean-Unit/382527959951?  

• 0 replies
    • 2016 Polaris RZR On Ebay

2016 Polaris RZR  On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Polaris-RZR-170/202382224119?  

• 0 replies