Quantcast

Have had my 750 for a whopping 90 hrs. Have put in 2 clutches 2 oil seals and now the key sheared at my rotor generator. Knocking it out of time . These machines are total garbage. I have never mistreated machine mostly drove on flat ground when it’s running. I am conctacting BBB we should get together and start a lawsuit over these hunks of junk

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 8:09 PM, Doc norby said:

Have had my 750 for a whopping 90 hrs. Have put in 2 clutches 2 oil seals and now the key sheared at my rotor generator. Knocking it out of time . These machines are total garbage. I have never mistreated machine mostly drove on flat ground when it’s running. I am conctacting BBB we should get together and start a lawsuit over these hunks of junk

18 challenger had to get rid of it just junk

• 1 month later...

read my post of cchallenger 750. they are total crap. i have threatened to sue them, they do not care. told them if it breaks down again? i am taking it back to thier factory and set it on fire .biggest piece of junk i have ever bought. but i calmed down and am trading it in on a kubota diesil i should of bought the kubota instead.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      I've always adjusted small engine idles by ear.....  but i finally decided to buy a tachometer... it came in the mail today so i tried it out on the mule. it's the kind that wraps around the plug wire.
      fire the mule up, the idle RPM spec in the manual  is 1,300...  and the way i have it adjusted now it was idling at 1,260, let it warm up and bumped it up to 1300, which wasn't much

• By Devin
      Turns over great, has spark, shoots fuel, but it just won't start.. I've replaced starter, starter soliniod, battery and fuel injector.. I have no idea where to start now.. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 
    • By Greg Kilgore
      Hello all.
      I am the not so proud owner of a POS
      2013 CF Moto UForce 600 CF600-5
      I just $25.00 on a 54mm x 70mm x 8mm oil seal. Part number 0180-013105. Waited 2 weeks for on-line parts store to get it in. Then waited a week for mail to deliver it.

Now I have all my parts to put wet clutch back together and my $25 oil seal fell apart. Part number 0180-013105.
      Call the place I got it from but since it Memorial weekend. Of course there's no one there. Probably a good thing no one answered.  Left message but probably Wednesday before they call me back
      Tried to call local auto parts store. They can't find anything. I don't think they have the knowledge to. Can't cross reference by size. 
      I just need a local source for a 54x70x8 oil seal. Anybody  got a good part number. I crossed to a timken 24060-1467 but local stores can't find it.

Thanks all for letting me vent a little.

• By groged67
      I have an issue with my sector crew 750
       2017 EFI
      Starter engages and spins but does not turn the engine over. Does this mean a bad starter clutch. The starter is new. I started the pull of the cover where the starter clutch is located but cannot get to the back bottom bolts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• eManualOnline
    • By Travis
      Anybody got any instructions,i want to put one of these engines in my Mule....? simple, right? 

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Scott L
      I put a new wet clutch in my 16 challenger  and when I got everything  together and start it the belt is spinning  in neutral  is that normal  if not what could  be my problem 
    • By Pwarther
      When I’m reverse and under power like if backing up a steep hill, it hesitates like fuel is intermittently spitting gas, goes in and out and has no power. It must be a fuel problem?  What would cause it to pulse fuel in reverse only ?
    • By Flyrider
      Just purchased a 2017, 750 challenger with 148 hours with one hour on new 2019 engine from Cub Cadet that per invoice cost $4704.28 + tax.  That’s almost half of what the whole UTV cost new in 2017.  Unbelievable!  I have serviced everything as per manual and done the things posts on forum said to do to reduce noise. Has old exhaust and per this forum will probably break soon. Just ordered a new rear window to cut down on dust and air.  Plan on taking to cabin we have near Custer SD in Black Hills with US Forestry roads all around us. Should be fun if reasonably reliable.
    • By McMURDY
      Just joined this forum. I am a new owner of a used 2016 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 Crew. I bought it from a friend's wife after my friend suddenly passed away this Summer. We hadn't run it much since when he passed in July and I used it to do some light plowing on my driveway last month and a handful of times during hunting season. Then, we got blasted with bitter cold and 2 feet of snow last week and it wouldn't start. I assumed the battery was low (from JUN 2018) and put another lawn and garden battery on I had which was relatively new and unused. It runs a plow and a front and rear LED light too. It started right up with the new battery, but when my wife plowed with it for 10-15 minutes, it ran dead. It has 250 CCA (the previous one had 350 CCA). Not knowing any better, I jumped it with my car running and let that charge it for 1/2 hour but got the same thing....a few swipes with the plow and it was dead again. I left it on the charger overnight, hoping that will give it a full charge and that will take care of the problem but I don't want to find out it doesn't work when another storm comes. Should I get a new battery? What do you guys recommend that will run the motor, the plow and the extra lights and do you charge it often during cold weather? Wish my friend was around to ask him what he did but he's gone and I'm new at this.  Thanks!
    • By dalerio007
      i have a 2017 cub cadet challenger 750 camo, after a month of nonstop work with the pandemic i was finally getting a chance to ride it. it would not start, the battery was dead, went to charge the battery and noticed a mouse had chewed a yellow wire one of2 going to a block of some kind in battery box, it is tied into the 2 fuse relay breakers  attached to the starter relay. there is a red with stripe wire that goes to a harness below the rectifier in engine compartment, it has no power to it with multimeter and the fuse block is getting real hot. other than that the dash lights up, but no readout and the gauges dont cycle, the fuel pump does not start. on the fuel pump i checked the red wires to the cdi and both have contact and are intact but one does  not have power when the key is on and there is no spark  i tried starting fluid. i have swapped out the cdi from my cousins  same year and model, also the ecu and the main relay. i have no idea where to look now. his has broke the shim again and will not start. also i did notice that i wiggled a wire connector going to a sensor on the engine and a couple lights came on on the dash, the stirring wheel one and check engine but only did it once and i cant get it to do it again. i have looked over the harness for anymore damage and have found none.
      has anyone seen this problem before, is it wiring? ground? what do i need to check next. the place i bought it has no service the guy said he could only swap parts and try. sent me to another place over an hour from me  and that guy on the phone said he was covered up and didnt know when he could look at it so he must be busy lol. besides i dont want to have them charge me $3000 to replace everything on it before they get going.
      my advice is do not buy a cub cadet, we thought we were getting a cub cadet and it turns out it is a cheap chinese pos. i still love my cub but wish i had known this before i bought it and i would not have.
      any help would be appreciated thanks