Quantcast

First post here, some great info on this forum!

Is anybody running a Cub Cadet Challenger 550 with snowplow? I am looking to get something with cab and heater and this has caught my eye. I am curious if the 550 will have enough power. Thanks in advance! 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mcraigchr
      Howdy all,
      I searched the forum (and the internet in general) for this and didn't find anything that looked like an answer.
      I purchased a Coleman 550 from Tractor Supply last October.  Runs well.  Really only one issue that I have had and that is a dragging brake pad.  Still haven't fixed it, but hope to soon.
      For now, it is time for the first oil change (38 hours).  After some reading, I decided to use Mobil 1 4T 10w-40.  I also purchased a filter from motorcyledoctor.com.  Got the filter and noticed that there is a hex head on the end.  I thought "Hey that's nifty, but I wonder why they did that?".  Then I went to change the oil and I know why now.  Which brings me to my question.
      How in the hell is one supposed to get that oil filter off?  First off, it is not obvious how to take the seat base out to get leverage.  I thought about cutting out the plastic above where the filter is.  But decided against it for now.  I tried my best to work within the tiny space given to get the filter out.  I have a number of different filter wrenches.  Only one is able to fit over the filter.  But ... I could not get the filter to break loose.
      So, I ordered a strap wrench from Amazon.  
      https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MZH57V5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
      In case that doesn't work, I also ordered this:
      https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FVNH2QV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
      My intention with the latter is that if the strap wrench does not work, I will punch a hole or two into the side of the second product.  Put it over the end of the filter, put two screws into it and hope I can break it loose.
      Anyone else experience this incredibly difficult task?  I have always worked on my own vehicles and have had some difficult circumstances, but I always prevailed.  Not this time.  The Coleman 550 b*tch slapped me this weekend and is pointing and laughing at me.
      Any suggestions or recommendations would be great.  If nothing else, just some content on the subject so that someone else who might be having the same issue can find this and get some ideas.
      Thanks,
      CC
    • By Dukhntr
      I have a 2017 500 Massimo that is weak like will not spin a tire in a good mud hole. Does anyone know how to boost power. A friend told me of a chip to bypass emissions.  Has anyone tried the chip or have a suggestion.  Thanks in advance. 
    • By Booker
      I appreciate any advice anyone can give.
      I am working on a Challenger 750 that the drive belt broke on.
      Removed the side cover and spun the primary drive sheaves. Something was clunking.
      Took it off and pulled the outer cover and all of the rollers were out of their spot and clunking when rotating.
      I noticed these rollers are not round. They have 2 different flat spots on them. Are they supposed to be round?
      If not, How do they go back in? Flat side down, up, I don't know.

I apologize for not explaining this properly. I was just hoping someone has seen this before.
    • By Bryan
      Thought I would share today’s activity! 

• OEM Parts at Aftermarket Prices
    • By Dabadoo
      So I have a new(ish) 2020 Coleman outfitter 550. It came from TSC with 10hrs and needed some work. After changing the choke solenoid, spark plug, fuel injector and battery, it ran great!  However after a hard rain storm, I went out to start it and the dash lit up as normal but there was nothing from the engine. I heard what I think was the starter click but nothing after that. I ordered a new starter just in case, but does anyone have any other idea of what it could be?  I assume something that should not have gotten wet, got wet but I have no clue as to what. I also checked the fuses, and nothing blew. 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Hovencm
      I have a 2015 cub cadet challenger, which is the same as the 700 hisun. I had a critter make a nest on top of the engine and eat about 6 inches worth of wiring. the sensors involed are the two coolant sensors and the injector wires. I need help identifing these specific delphi connectors so that i can try to purchase connectors with pig tails.
    • By Tony B
      Hi all! I'm in the market for a UTV. I'm curious about your guys opinions on the cub cadet challenger mx750. Pros, cons, and such. Maybe even some alternative suggestions. I'm totally new to the market so... thanks
    • By NewCadetOwner
      Hello everyone.  I purchased a 2017 Challenger 750 eps Crew with 400 miles and find the exhaust noise is awful.  I saw in another post chatter about a 2019 exhaust upgrade?  Anyone have info on this?  I also would like to know the typical RPMs for speed.  I am running 4k at 20mph in hi range and it seems like it does not have the power I expected.  
      So far I have added a custom mount rear winch, soft rear window and upgraded LED headligjt bulbs.  I am looking for any other upgrades people have done.

• By Chris B Legge
      I have checked that the fan operates if you bypass it, I have checked the fuses, I have checked the relays but the fan does not come on and overheats. Has anyone had this experience. HELP!!

Chris Legge