Quantcast

Any advise for windshield and roof - Honda Pioneer 520

• Alex changed the title to Any advise for windshield and roof - Honda Pioneer 520

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By AZMT
      Hi, I live in Phoenix & have tried to locate the Joyer USA dealership as I really want to buy a new T4.   The facility is vacant on 18th Place, the phone number goes to a voicemail box that is full.   Are these still being made?   Are they available anywhere else?  I have been looking for a nice 4-seat UTV and these seem cool, but would want to test drive before I commit as I have never seen these in person.  Not a big off road guy, just want something to drive around our lake property in Montana.  If anyone has a nice T4 for sale.....I am ready to buy!  Thanks for the help.
    • By Rick McGill
      So, here's my story. I have a 2009 Hisun 700cc UTV. Started out as a freebie but you know nothing is free. I'm no mechanic but a neighbor is very good with this stuff and he's been doing all the work. I'm just doing all the cosmetic stuff. After replacing rings, piston, gaskets and seals, water pump, etc., he found that a circlip and a roll pin that hold the oil pump shaft in, have fallen off inside the engine at some time in the past. We don't know when or how long it's been driven that way. I got it from another neighbor who only drove it around the neighborhood once in a while. Anyway, the guy working on it thinks maybe we should just scrap the engine and find a replacement. I've heard the Yamaho Rhino 660 is almost a direct fit for the Hisun 700. My question is, "how direct?" Will it drop right into the same motor mounts? Will all the connections match up? Air box? Gearing? Carb? Sensors? This one is not fuel injected. OR-- If it's easier, where could I get a Hisun engine? Thanks in advance for all your input.

• By JustWendyNow
      View File 2006-2019 Can-Am DS250 Service Manual
      Can-Am 2006-2019 DS250 Service Manual
      Submitter JustWendyNow Submitted 04/30/2021 Category Can-Am BRP  
    • By tsheh4
      For whats its worth, I emailed Coleman about getting my MSO and the guy there was able to send me a current manual for my buggy, the one it cane with and the one on Tractor supplies website seems to be for an older model. Nothing seems to have changed except for the column mounted controls.
    • By Viper800
      Hello.. everyone my name is dustin. I am a nubbie to forums all together. But I have a 08 800 sand viper and I need to replace my clutch and I was Hoping some of the pros on this forum could tell me if there is a automotive clutch that will fit this thing. I have heard of a geo metro clutch working. But ??? don't want to buy one if it will not work.. if not where is the best(and cheapest) place to find one for it. 
      Thank you in advance

• [[Template core/front/widgets/relatedContent is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]