Quantcast

Hisun 750 losing power

John m

I’ve got a Hisun 750 that will all of a sudden just shut down, like it lost all power. Once it sets for a while it will start working again. Put it not getting hot so I’m having trouble trying to figure out what’s wrong with it. Does anyone know what it it?

• Alex changed the title to Hisun 750 losing power

Mine (HS800utv) did that sort of things few weeks ago.  After intense testing I found the voltage regulator was fried so my battery was not able to charge up.  Replaced it and all works now.  It's located near the battery on mine.  Worth looking at it see if you get good voltage coming in and coming out of it.  Mine was taking the voltage in but the out was fried/melted.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a similar issue with my Hisun 700 it boggs out to almost the point of dying then it recovers then it boggs and has trouble idling. I have cleaned the fuel system and tank and replaced the fuel injector I put an inline filter on it and a new coil wire. Also the plug is really wet when it dies and willl not start back up. It will also smoke a little out of the exhaust. Where should I look at next? the fuel pump seems to be working ok as the see thru fuel filter stays full of fuel. Any help or suggestions would be really really appreciated.

I had this issue just a few weeks ago. I could also tell if I listened real close a change in idle when messing with wires. I ended up finding a soder joint between to voltage regulator and the engine from someone installing a aftermarket stator before I ownedit. It would run fine till the engine got nice and warm then die till it cooled off just a little. I would check around this parts and area. I hope this helps!

Thank you Fib103182,

I will look into that this evening. I pulled the injector again and tried to test it but could not keep the feeder  line seated well enough with my hand so that fuel did not leak out. I was also told to inspect the exhaust system so I pulled the header pipe and the muffler but all seems well.  I figure your right after doing so much with the fuel system it has to be something electric. I really appreciate the advice I will let you know how it goes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By malenurse13
      We just bought a used 2017 American Landmaster TW450. No hour meter that I can find, so not sure exactly how much it has been used. 
      The first 2 days we had it, the starter was a little sketchy, but it started after 2-3 tries. Sometimes when turning the key, we would hear a loud metal "clink" sound. Like the starter made contact, but didn't have enough power to turn. 
      THIS MORNING... Turning the key, we hear a single click sound. That's it. Even with a new battery, the starter is still doing the same thing. Both batteries (old and new) were reading 12.8 volts on volt meter. So I'm wondering what else could be going on? Any ideas on what to look for would be greatly appreciated...
      Thank you!
    • By Fib103182
      I have owned my 2015 Hisun HS700 Crew  for about 3 or 4 months now. I got it used and was supposed to run good but was not put all the back together from a stator upgrade due to previous owner said he was going to out a stereo system on it. Anyway I have worked it much more than I have rode it. I seem to work on it 2 days and ride it for a hour. Me, my wife, and 2 kids (10 and 18) enjoy it but the engine compartment gets so hot. I've replaced the water pump and burped the cooling system and any other thing I could think of to bleed the air out and think its good with no air and water circulating. Fan seems to run fine and be on about all the time. Changed the coolant twice and oil 3 times. I noticed the engine really has nowhere for heat to go because heat rises and no air flow at all. Has anyone had any experience in this area? Any DIY tricks or any advice in removing the heat out of the engine compartment and getting it to a tolerable temperature. Im about to sell it if I can't figure something out and go waste money on a big name brand but I won't have red legs and arm from engine heat burning me and my wife. They machine never acts like its to hot or anything but it feels like it is. Thanks in advance for any and all help. 
    • By JacobG
      I bought a used 2015 Coleman HS400UTV-2. I assume this has a wet clutch and plan to use Mobile 1 T4 oil. Any feedback would be appreciated. 
    • By Kansas Guy
      My 750 still start, and throttle up for a few seconds then die.  It will do this repeatedly.  It has fresh gas, a new fuel pump and a new ECU.  I've pulled the injector and it does not appear to be clogged. I have run out of ideas.
    • eManualOnline
    • By Al Ward
      Hello
      I have a 2007 land pride Trekker, just like the green one in the picture. I'm looking for a "factory fit" roof like the red one. Does anybody out there know who made the original roofs for this unit, or if there is a similar one out there available?
      The flat ones available from power sports dealers or e-bay won't fit properly, because the roll cage bars protrude higher than the sides of the cage
      Any help would be appreciated
      thanks

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Utv
      Coolant dripping out of weep hole

• By Hisun750Mud
      This seems to be the most active forum for Hisun so if I purchase here is my new home!  I want the UTV mainly for trail riding and some mudding with the family which is the reason for the four seats.  I'm looking to pick up a 2016 HS Crew for around 5,000 which seems to be a good deal.  The bike is in great shape and has low hours but the concern I have is the lack of parts.  I'm not sure if it's known by another name (I've heard Rhino is 1-1 interchangeable) but when I Google, ebay, or Amazon "2016 Hisun 750 HS" very few parts come up.  I'm concerned that if I break an arm, shock, or tie rod I'll be forced to go to the dealer.  I also see a lack of performance parts for the Hisun vs things like a Kawasaki Tryex.  There seems to be a bigger community around the other bikes where there are people who have custom flashes and such, not so much for the Hisun.  Am I looking in the right places or should I steer clear?