Quantcast

Kubota Rtv900 motor

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JacobG
      I bought a used 2015 Coleman HS400UTV-2. I assume this has a wet clutch and plan to use Mobile 1 T4 oil. Any feedback would be appreciated. 
    • By Bret4207
      2019 Coleman Outfitter 550, 160-ish hours. Was driving it slowly and it just slowed down and died. Won't start. Pops once as soon as I start cranking and that's it. I have great blue white spark on the spark tester, jumps 1/2". Changed injector, no joy. Changed plugs to new several times, no joy. Pulled injector power wire and tried ether through air intake after removing air filters- nothing! I do notice if I put my hand over the air intake where the filter goes, I get pressure  pushing back at me. Jumped time? Stuck valve? Is there a decompressor on this that could be malfunc?

This is the one I've had that was inop for months and months while Coleman tried to find someone to fix it. Warranty is long expired now. I'll never have anything good to say about this thing.
    • By Steven78
      Hi I have a t boss 410 is about a year old with 150 MI and it feels like the brakes are stuck when you take off but in neutral it rolls perfectly I also have a t boss 550 that does not do this so was just wondering if anyone else has had this issue or if it is common with this machine also on the 410 have had the stator motor and voltage regulator replace once already and think it is bad again not sure if this would have anything to do with the other issue any help or advice would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance
    • By hisun junk
      I have a 2018 cub cadet challenger 750 with a broke chinese hisun motor and I know that I'm not alone! Almost all the places that were selling them in Colorado don't anymore due to the return for repairs on the clutches and broken timing chains! Don't have yours fixed because it will happen again! They just replace the broken parts with more junk chinese parts! I talked with a UTV mechanic that has replaced one person's clutch 4 times! I have people contacting cub cadet about these problems and also looking into complete motor replacement from hisun junk to a Japanese motor in which the chinese cloned their junk from.
    • eManualOnline
    • By ez2nv
      looking to sell this motor ive acquired. how can i tell what model gator this motor is for, i found a oct 2015 manufacture date, 2 cyl. v twin 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Cap Dodaa
      Looking for the tork specs for the fuel injectors. RTV900 G
    • By JustWendyNow
      View File Kubota RTV 900 Service and Owner's Manuals
      Kubota RTV-X900 Service Manual and Owner's Manual
      Kubota RTV900 RTV 900 UTILITY VEHICLE Workshop Service Repair Manual
      Submitter JustWendyNow Submitted 04/30/2021 Category Kubota  
    • By JustWendyNow
      Kubota RTV-X900 Service Manual and Owner's Manual
      Kubota RTV900 RTV 900 UTILITY VEHICLE Workshop Service Repair Manual
    • By Stefano Ricci
      Buon giorno a tutti sono italiano e mi trovo in difficoltà con il mo rtv 900 viene importato con limitatore ( non va )
      e nessuno sa dove trovarlo e come levarlo sotto sforzo o in salita quando si ha bisogno di motore muore come se mancasse gas 
      qualcuno sa come poter intervenire non mi interessa la velocità ma purtroppo va ad influire su la resa sotto sforzo grazie a tutti vi auguro una buona giornata 
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good day everyone, I'm Italian and I'm in trouble with the mo rtv 900 is imported with a limiter (it doesn't work) and no one knows where to find it and how to remove it under stress or uphill when you need an engine, it dies as if there was no gas someone knows how to intervene I don't care about the speed but unfortunately it affects the yield under stress thanks to all I wish you a good day
    • By jkitsmiller
      I bought a used RTV 900 and was told it is a 2012. I thought I would verify that. I can't find anywhere I can look this up.

KRTV900A61057114 is the product identification number.

Thanks for any help.