Quantcast

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 2scoops
      Anyone have an outer cv joint ball cage? Mine is cracked up. Other than that it's a good axel.
      Please let me know
    • By Biggz
      My family moved from Illinois to Leadville Colorado about 3 months ago.  Leadville has a lot of trails to ride and some fun off road stuff  that i would love to start getting into with my boys. I currently have a 04 HD FXD Superglide that i might sell or trade for a UTV. My question is are there any UTV that are good solid used side by side that i could find for about $4500 or $5000? If not I will keep saving for something. If so what brand and year should i be looking for? Thank you for your help!!

Thank you
      Chris
    • By SPF4524
      Troubleshooting Kubota 400.  it  is tough to start, I have to pump the gas pedal. After it starts it will idle, but bogs down and backfires when I  give it gas. I've replaced the fuel pump and it did not fix the problem. Any other suggestions that would not require replacing throttle body and ECU ?
    • By Travis
      Farewell Bandit.  https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/burt-reynolds-star-deliverance-smokey-185417744.html
      😓
      RIP.
    • By SlickNick
      This weekend we took the Hisun 250 out for some hill climbs at Sycamore Creek outside of Phoenix. The machine hooked up better than I thought. I’m 185lbs and it had no problem climbing the small and medium hills. The 2” lift helped a ton along with the 22” rear tires that came stock on the 2018 models. There was a lot of grip climbing and enough power to pull some cool donuts in the loose stuff. Good times so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk