Quantcast

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Hubba
      Hi All,
      Have a stock 2017 Stampede 4 door XTR.  Looking for a spare tire, such as a front stock setup.  Quoted from the dealer at $366.00.  For a thousand bucks I can get a whole after market setup of 4 and use my original front for a spare.   My stockies are 27x9r14 and 27x11r14's.  I was thinking of going to 29's.  Does anyone know if they will fit with no rub?  All the dealers don't know.  If anyone has an extra front wheel/tire they want to get rid of ?
      TIA
      Hubba

• By Poriggity
      Hey everyone!  My name is Scott, and my wife, kids and I are in escrow on a home that is on 10 acres.  After much back and forth trying to decide between getting a tractor or a side x side for working around the property, I finally narrowed it down to a side x side.  My father has a 2018 Odes Dominator x4 Zeus, so I called him up to get his thoughts on it, as he uses it on his 12 acres out in Missouri quite a bit.  While talking, he mentioned that he is thinking about selling his Odes, and buying a jeep to tow behind his motorhome, so we got to talking, and it looks like I'm buying it from him.  Its a 2018 with 13 hours on it, break in just done, and all fluids just got changed.  I look forward to learning more about the UTV world, and look forward to any input anyone can give me on the Odes brand of UTV.

Thanks
      Scott
    • By CStrike250
      Hey all, pretty pumped there is a forum for these machines. I see the stock sizes but does anyone know what size wheel/tire they can take? Example 24x8 or 26x8 ext? I understand it would need a new wheel and tease adapter to match the front,.

Thanks
    • By Mustang
      Hi, I am trying to decide on a UTV for use at my vacation cabin. It's located on a small island (Gedney, or more commonly, Hat Island) in Puget Sound. Access is only by boat. There is a barge (landing craft) that operates sporadically (about . It costs about $300 each way so, obviously, reliability and dependability is my biggest concern.
      We have been looking at a Cub Cadet Challenger 550 or 750. We like the features that come with it. In reviews that I have been able to find, there have been some problems with them ranging from leaks to electrical to engine failures. I know that most of the reviews are probably written to bitch about the problem/dealer so I place them in perspective.
      Does anyone have experience with them and would you recommend them (or others instead)?
      Thanks, I look forward to your opinions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• By Travis
      How long should i run my Engine break in oil before i change it. Or  how long should it take for it to break in?
      Thanks, Fellers!