Quantcast

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• Trooper Help

The Prick from Silver Bullet Stoll my Cylinder Head so Ordered One from China Now i seem to missing the thermostat housing and there two hole i need help identifying  Anybody have parts?? or Pictures of what i need Thanks

By Racinaround, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model

Hello, I’m writing this because I desperately need some assistance with front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model. My stepfather told me his two front axles of his  kubota rtv broken separately yesterday and he couldn't distinguish which is for left or right. Are left and right front cv axles the same on a 2000 kubota rtv 900 4x4 ? And what's the cost of kubota rtv 900 axles ? I don't learn much about kubota rtv and hope someone tell me. Thank you.

By matt wichert, in Kubota UTV RTV Forum

• 2 replies
    • 2008 hisun rear axles

Are the yamaha rhino rear axles the same I have a 2008 big muddy made by hisun and the rear axles for hisun are expensive and the rhino is about half the price? Thanks if anyone has info

By Charles Newton Jr., in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • 4 point harness

Has anybody installed a 4 point harness without the back bar? or did you buy or make the bar?

By Bchickness, in Yamaha UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Wanted: Trooper Axle Parts

I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.  Backstory: Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply