Quantcast

Thanks Joe!! ๐Ÿ‘

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jamesjoh
      I have been looking to outfit my new Polaris xp 1000 but have been finding prices all over the range for the same item. So I thought it would be good idea if we could all share here where you are finding the best prices and service rzr xp1000 accessoriesย whether it be a local motorsport store or online.

Thanks,
    • By JFC
      I have aย  3500LB Winch that only runs in one direction.ย  Inward but not Out.ย  Replaced the solenoid module.ย  Makes "click" when I push the "Out" button and the motor tries to spool out but then stops and begins to "click".ย  ย Does anyone have suggestions what I should try next?ย  ย  ย  ย 
    • By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos:ย 
      ย 

• By NicholasNWM09
      Hello Everyone,
      COOL NEW Product Alert!ย 
      A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system!
      Go check them out!
      Check out the websites :ย https://newwiremarine.com/ย andย https://rockerswitchpros.com
      ย 
      ย 
      ย 
      ย 
    • By NicholasNWM09
      Hello Everyone, COOL NEW Product Alert! A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system! Go check them out!!!Honda - xxxx - UTV Pioneer - xx'.pdf