Quantcast

Joyner 650

Jnsz650

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By NDV45
      I have  2008 Cub Cadet Volunteer Tracker.  Was running fine, parked and next morning electric fuel pump inop.  Checked voltage had 4.2 volts.  Swapped relays in fuse box, checked all fuses (good) and still low voltage.   Does the ECU control the voltage to the fuel pump or which relay controls the voltage to the pump?
      Have checked all wiring and not found any place it could be shorted (not saying I may have missed something). I am at a loss.  Need Help Please.
    • By LongSun
      I can not find it on the board, so I'm afraid I'm the only cheapo on the forum.
      What is the fuel economy of the Hisun HS590? (I guess it is the same as the HS550)
      I count in liter per 100 km, but if you use MPG it's okay with me, but please tell if you use the US or UK MPG!
    • By KVAN
      Have a new to me 2021 Coleman UT400. Runs great for 15 minutes then dies from a dead battery. It appears my unit is missing the voltage regulator. Can anyone show me a quick picture of where it goes? TIA
    • By Mark T
      MY 400 is gutless. I would like to know if I can upgrade to a larger engine ?
    • By Jeff j j
      I have a 2023 trailboss 750. It has a low rpm and mid rpm miss that won't go away. Took it to a shop and had full service, valves adjusted and a sensor replaced. Think the miss is worse than before. Any ideas?0