Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

RZR Radio Enclosure

This will allow your to mount a standard stereo up high to protect if from mud and water. This unit is made from sheet metal and includes a marine faceplate (shown open in picture). Installation requires no drilling or cutting. Simply clamps to your RZR rail cage.

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Get ready! We're bringing the world‑renowned Nitro Circus to the Glamis dunes for not one, but three exclusive boundary‑breaking shows!   This is a Camp RZR you don't want to miss.   By pre‑registering, you get reserved access to the show and are automatically entered to win one of the Grand Prize Giveaways!   Pre‑registering will get you on the list, but be advised that the first 100 people to check-in at Camp RZR Friday, October 25th will get closest to the action with premium viewing for the Saturday night show.   Learn More   Register Now     RZR Vehicles Shop Accessories Shop Apparel Explore All Off-Road Vehicles                            
    • By Rasken
      Hi.
      I have changed pistons in my engine now and is done, head is on place and everything.
      BUT now i saw in the joyner service manual that it was important that the connecting rods was installed "the right way" (D. When installing piston and connecting rod assembly into cylinders. The marked surfaces of the
      connecting rod and piston must face the front of engine (fig.3-10).)
      The pistons is correctly installed but when i installed the connecting rods i couldnt see any difference from side to side so i just put them back in and now one of them is "rotated" 180 degree if i looked at the texts on them.
      So, does it matter? Is the manual a little bit "universal" or it is important? Has it to do with some oil lubrication? The only thing i noticed when i intstalled them was the bearing shell that has to be put back right so the notch goes in to the groove.

Anyone has any good answear to this?

/Jonas
    • By johnpeter
      2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Polaris-RZR-XP-1000-High-Lifter/273858362165?

• By KTMspeedFreak
      Anyone know where i can get headers bought or made for my 800cc F8b?  I’ve seen some older posts where guys were making/selling them. Or does anyone have some you’d like to sell me? thx
    • By Recurvenut
      While wiring new snow plow on a 2018 rtv 1100 c . I am having problems locating female bullet in harness to plug blue wire from relay. Can anyone help ?