Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

RZR Throttle Pedal by KMS

KMS Performance is excited to offer a simple solution to the touchy RZR throttle pedal. A heavy duty throttle spring is now available to replace the OEM spring. Simple installation in minutes to get you back riding. No more bouncing around at low speeds.

“This spring was easy to install and took away all the throttle [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Tony C
      Is there a way to extend the throttle pedal for shorter folks?
    • By Gorj
      Do not know if any of you Hisun E1 owners have  had issues with the parking brake pedal  not returning completely, thus preventing you from moving forward or reverse.   I had this issue and even sometimes when going over rough road the parking brake pedal would move down far enough to shut off power.  Local  dealer said no one had complained about that issue and they had no fix.  So decided to correct it myself. I installed a return spring on the parking brake arm and it stopped the problem!

• By DirtGrl
      Hey guys! My throttle cable broke in its housing. Can anyone tell me what aftermarket cable would work for a 1100 renegade Joyner?
      TIA
    • By Trackrun
      Can anyone help me locate the back up siren?  It is so loud it really hurts my ears.  I'd like to be able to disable the noise or at least muffle it.
    • By Jon
      Just bought this used 550 last week, complete newbie btw,  i find the gas pedal cumbersome to push down and hold.  Seems to be lots of clearance from floor and I can’t rest heel on floor.  I’ve seen pedal accessories for sale this this must not be a unique problem.   What have y’all done to improve?   Thx.  Jon