Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

PIAA Offers Lucrative Contingency Awards

PIAA Corporation, a leader in Powersports lighting and accessories, is supporting its sponsorship of the upcoming the World Off-Road Championship Racing Series PIAA 8-Hour UTV/ATV Endurance Race with an extensive contingency awards program, announced PIAA Powersports Business Unit Manager Gordon Robertson.

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Nikola Powersports releases all-electric UTV

Nikola Powersports has finalized the specifications and design for the four-seater UTV dubbed the Nikola Zero. The Nikola Zero UTV is an all-electric, 400-volt plug-in, off-road and potentially street-ready vehicle. Dealerships can begin reserving production units starting in January. Starting at $35,000, the UTV will come with two performance options: 415 hp and 3,675 ft. lbs. of torque and 555 hp and 4,900 ft. lbs. of torque. The UTV will also have three battery options: 75kWh, 100kWh and 125kWh, with the largest battery option giving the Nikola Zero more battery storage than a Tesla P100D. The 125kWh battery package can deliver 200 miles of range in 4x4 off-road mode. “The Nikola Zero will be the first UTV to come with optional Anti-Lock Braking Systems (ABS), stability control, anti-roll-over, traction control and torque vectoring. Normally these options are reserved for high-end sports cars and not normally found in UTVs. We have worked hard to make these UTVs street legal, and in many states, you may be able to drive the Nikola Zero UTV to work,” said Trevor Milton, Nikola’s CEO. “Once you test drive the Nikola Zero, you will want to trade in your current UTV. No other competitor UTV can match the Nikola Zero’s performance. We are not talking about a few seconds faster than the competition, we are talking about laps faster, with speeds up to 0-60 in 3.9 seconds with four passengers inside,” added Milton. Standard features include: 100-percent electric power steering, 20-inch front and rear suspension travel, 14-inch ground clearance, 62-inch wide frame, four independent electric motors, 32-inch tires, bead lock wheels, tow hitch, over the air software updating, 10-inch infotainment center display, 7-inch instrument cluster, multiple color options, IP 67 waterproofing, LED headlights, taillights and custom seats, all with a two-year warranty. Optional features include: 555 HP upgrade, street legal package (some states), 4x4 torque vectoring system, ABS, anti-roll protection, traction control, front and rear 4500 lb. winches, factory audio system, 15 kW power export at 110/220V, 4kW Solar 400-volt DC Charger, LED interior lighting, rider profiles, front windshield, mirrors, cameras and a four-year extended warranty package. A dealer ride and drive event is being planned in December in St. George, Utah. Dealers can contact [email protected] for applications and to attend the ride and drive event. RSVPS are required.

By Alex, in UTV News and Information

• 3 replies
    • New Accessories for Sector line up

Hello there, just to keep those who own the Sector model up to date.  We are working on  lift kits now for the Sector line up, for all engine sizes. We are also working on more, like storage boxes for the Sectors as well. We are also building trailer hitch set ups for the Sector 250. We are working on seat belt by pass connectors and rear light/license plate light connectors for the OEM connector in the rear. Keep an eye on for more accessories at our website www.250utv.com Please let us know if there are some things you are looking for that are hard to find. We just might make it for you! Matt

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 8 replies
    • Hey there iam new to the utv world

Hey there i just picked  up a 2011 massimo 800... just put a new rad in it old one had rubed a hole in it.... was  see where the best place to put a mechanical temp guage was... also looking to add a moose fan i seen post it helps... as well  as adding a Honda civic battery..... any help would  be awsome thanks

By Jgemes, in New Members Area

• 0 replies
    • Five Cheap UTV Accessories You Should Have

UTVs are expensive, but getting one set up with accessories that make sense for you doesn’t have to be. Here are five cheap UTV accessories to consider. Owning a UTV is awesome and opens a lot of possibilities for both work and play. The vehicles make awesome platforms to customize them to your personal needs and tastes. There is a massive aftermarket of accessories to go along with your ride, too. The problem that plagues so many of us is cost. After spending the bucks to buy the UTV, there just isn’t much left over to get the accessories you want and/or need. Luckily, there are some really good products out there that will work great for you and they don’t cost and arm and a leg, either. Here are five cheap UTV accessories that I have been really impressed with that you should take a look at. Kolpin Switchblade Plow   If you live in snowy regions of the world, you undoubtedly have to find a way to remove the snow from the driveway. A snowplow for your UTV would work amazing, and is a lot of fun. Trust me, I know from experience. The problem is, snowplows for UTVs aren’t cheap. You often have to buy a specific frame for your specific UTV, and then add in the blade and mounting hardware. Kolpin changed that with the Switchblade. This is basically a plow in a box, with a universal-fit frame and adjustable plow blade. The best part is the price. You can get the entire plow setup for less than the cost of frame assemblies on other plows. Tusk Half Windshield   A windshield is an extremely popular accessory. It helps keep dust and rain off you and keeps you a little warmer in the winter months. The problem with most windshields is cost – they aren’t cheap, especially if you opt for a fancy one from the factory. An option to save a few bucks is a half windshield and you can save even more by going with this one from Tusk. For around $100, you can have a Tusk half windshield that will deflect air from smacking you in the face, and offer up a decent amount of trail protection from mud and debris. Bad Dawg Rearview Mirror   A rearview mirror makes so much sense in a UTV, you’d almost think they’d come standard from the factory. This is one of my must-have accessories because when you’re really hammering on the trail, it makes backing up safer and easier, especially if you use a seatharness instead of the standard three-point belt. Bad Dawg Accessories makes a sweet mirrorthat has a pretty universal fit and it costs less than $20! I don’t know about you, but that is one deal I wouldn’t mind backing in to. Cheap UTV accessories don’t get much more useful and affordable than this one. Canyon Scout Cooler I know, there are cheaper coolers out there. I get that. There are some definite reasons to go with one of today’s extreme coolers, and since you’re driving a UTV, you already know them. They do hold ice longer and they hold up to the abuse trail use can dish out. That’s where this 22-quart Canyon cooler shines. It is designed for adventure and adventure vehicles. It has multiple tie-down points and an extremely rugged construction. I’ve tested lots of coolers and the Canyon coolers are as good or better than any. And let’s face it, if you bought an accessory cooler from a UTV manufacturer, you’re going to spend more. If you’re going to buy a rugged cooler, this is a great deal. Kolpin 4,500lb. Winch A buddy of mine bought a Polaris Ranger 900 and wanted a winch for it. He went to a local farm supply store and bought a 4,000-pound winch for around $150 and was pleased as punch – until it broke after a couple of light uses. He was upset about it and was even more upset when he started looking at buying a good winch, and the price that often goes along with buying good in the first place. Buying a good winch in the 4,000+ rating range will often cost well over $400. It doesn’t have to, though. Kolpin makes winches and you should seriously take a look at them. A 4,500lb Kolpin winch is well under $300 and you’ll be pretty happy with the quality. Article source: http://www.atv.com/parts-gear/five-cheap-utv-accessories-you-should-have

By Alex, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • CUSTOMIZE YOUR MULE™ 4000 TRANS® with kawasaki genuine accessories

MULE™ side x sides are built for rugged durability and intelligent versatility. To push the capability of your MULE even further, we offer a wide variety of easily-installed Kawasaki Genuine Accessories, many designed to fit the full range of MULE side x sides.

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply