Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
SnowThrower

Snow Plow Rec for UTV

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By dant849
      This looks to be a pretty common topic and I've had issues with mine overheating since I got it back around the end of 2019. Started running hot again, thermostat was not opening and they sent me a new one. Installed that, burped the system for air all to no avail. Next in line is the water pump to replace, they sent me a water pump and when I got the old one off it was not turning freely to say the least so I'm thinking that could have been my problem. My issue now is getting the slot in the water pump shaft to line up with the tab inside the engine of the machine. Any tricks to doing this? Thanks in advance
    • By Texas311
      How do I disable the annoying backup/reverse beeper alarm???
    • By SxSs are Cool
      I got to spend a day in the new Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 and wrote a review for Autoweek. I speculate that the future of UTVs will include far more luxury than current models, sort of the way SUVs started out as pickup trucks and evolved into as much luxury as they could pack into them. We're sort of at a crossroad in this evolution. What do you guys think? Are UTVs getting more luxurious? Here's the article: 
      https://www.autoweek.com/drives/a34050614/side-by-sides-are-neck-and-neck-with-motorcycles-when-it-comes-to-fun/

• By Joe Toup
      There is a lot of great info also being passed around on this FB page of anyone is interested.  This is where I found the post for the real-time software and reader. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187829158450490/?ref=share

• By Paul R
      I have a new Massimo T boss 410 with 2 hours on it. I tried to start it today and I get no power at all. I tried jumping it and still no power sounds electrical problem. Any help would be great