Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ 1000 H2 EFI

Combining sport-inspired suspension geometry with high end Arctic Cat accessories, the performance-minded Prowler XTZ provides the ultimate all-around recreation machine.

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP Ultimate full build On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-Polaris-RZR-Pro-XP-Ultimate-full-build/333762790926?

• By petejank
      Anyone know of an aftermarket shock that fits a Arctic Cat Prowler 2006 650 H1 4x4?
      The direct replacement isn't currently available and costs $170.00  ea.
    • By MountainBeast
      New Owner here. Working on adding some new lighting and want to use Factory Electrical connectors instead of cutting wires and risking failures later. I have a set  of whip antenna that include taillight functions and wanted to use the trailer plug at the back of the utv provide signal and power. Unfortunately, finding the factory plugs for trailer wiring is a bit difficult.
      Are there any sources available on here for ordering such parts? I know that there are a lot of plugs unused and capped with terminators so they are prepared for accessories just finding them is another story.

• By Julie Doeppke
      We bought a Hisun 700 UTV, used. It has an issue when you run it in high. It drives but acts like it is shifting when you get around 35mph. Clutch looks good. Read many articles and not sure transmission or something in rear of UTV. Looking for any advice.     
    • By Argretez
      Ive got a 2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat X1000 sxs. Ive been trying to locate a well priced rear rack to carry a spare, Roto packs of gas and water as well as recovery equipment. Anyone know where i can find this stuff. As well as i need a spare wheel and tire. 
      Thanks