Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Whiplash racing Round 6

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Chick Collins
      I need to know if the 27x9x12 and 27x12x12 Maxxis Bighorns work ok, on the factory rims of the 2019 Viking, without rubbing on the tie rod end or anywhere else. 
    • By Chick Collins
      Will the 27x9x12 and 27x12x12 Maxxis Bighorns work ok, on the factory rims of the 2019 Viking?
    • By Travis
      We unearthed some drawings from an approved patent application for a Kawasaki Sport UTV, which lends some credibility to the long-rumored vehicle. Check out the patent here.
      While this doesn’t mean a Kawasaki Sport UTV is guaranteed to be coming to a dealer near you, it is certainly a big step in the right direction for Team Green loyalists who’ve been waiting for Kawasaki to challenge the likes of the Polaris RZR and Can-Am Maverick.
      https://www.atv.com/blog/2019/02/check-kawasaki-sport-utv-patent-drawings.html
    • By Fireman2343
      Ends Sunday, bidding starts off at $1, sells to highest bidder over 24 pictures, 14 videos over 100 mph www.ebay.com/itm/123052023530
      No reserve street legal dune buggy
      on eBay bid to win #123052023530

602-326-3936 any questions 

Vw mendeola Sandrail Vw Buggy dune rzr Polaris can am yxz sand car turbo 4x4 

• By 1Bad87gn
      I have been looking at several different China made UTV's, especially the HiSun Yamaha Rino copy. I want to know if anyone has any first or second hand info on the quality/reliability of these machines (or any other China UTV's), who makes the engines, and availability of replacement parts. Also, who is a good reputable dealer/source to do business with? What internet sellers are running scams, as I would like to stay away from them.
      I do not own a UTV as of yet, that's why I'm asking.
      Thanks,
      Mike