Quantcast

utvwolfpack

How To Install Radius Rods Video

This is a video on how to install radius rods on a 2014 - 2015 Polaris RZR XP1K or XP1000, led by Jason Merrell of the Rockstar/Polaris UTV Wolfpack. This How To features one of the newest parts out on our Wolfpack parts line, the Wolfpack Edition XP1K Radius Rod Kit. You can pick some up for yourself at wolfpackparts.com. We hope this video serves as a useful guide to installing Radius Rods on your Polaris RZR on your own. Thanks for the support!

Watch How To Video Here >>>

Wolfpackparts.com

Facebook.com/UTVWolfpack

Twitter/Instagram @UTVWolfpack

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2020 Polaris Razor 1000 Turbo customized On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-Polaris-Razor-1000-Turbo/203254252483?

• By ANIL SEDALI
      Hi friends. I'm Anıl. I live in Turkey. I have a Hisun 700 UTV 2015 Models. My problem is : 
      inability to change gear after the engine has started. Before the engine starts, it can shift into all gears; but after running, I cannot change gear. At about 3000 km. Fuel injection model. Can anyone help on this topic? Thank you!
    • By Dan B
      I'm in need of a brake master cylinder for my ride.  Appears to be leaking between the reservoir and the cylinder (picture).  Is there a seal that I can replace inexpensively without buy a whole master cylinder assembly?  Can't tell if the master cylinder is the same as used on the Trooper because I don't have a Trooper parts manual.  I don't know if the master cylinder is different when they went to the 1100cc engine.  Has anyone had experience with master cylinder make for the Kinrod Joyner line of rides (I believe it's a German company)?  They are available on Amazon but the configuration isn't the same as OEM.

• By Travis
      Hi, all, I am here to say i have found an excellent source for kawasaki parts, It's run by  Eddie Babbit. It is called Kawasaki Partshouse. run by Babbits online, Muskegon Michigan. http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts
      Just the other day i ordered piston rings, for my Mule 550, They got here and a Oil ring, and smaller ring were missing from the box, Kawasaki took responsibility for the "Accident" and  I had also contacted babbits, and they replied and they said" keep the old rings, order a new set and you just pay shipping" so i got $30 piston rings for 8.95!!!? Free shipping on orders over $50!!!

• By Chris Miller
      Good Morning Folks..Happy New Year, I have been having some intermittent issues with my 2015 American Landmaster LM500 not going into neutral. Seems if I shut the engine off it would pop into neutral. Yesterday I was splitting firewood with a 500 pound log splitter that I pushed to my wood area up a slight grade. I was not able to get it into neutral which I assumed was due to the pressure of the weight of the splitter pushing back. after I finished splitting wood, I used the weight of the splitter to roll back down the hill to my driveway. I unhooked the splitter but still could not get it to go into neutral or start. I dragged it back into my barn with my mower as I don't leave anything outside over night. I am at a loss what to check to try to fix this. I use my UTV (Eustas) every day that I am at my place where I keep it and will be lost without it. Thoughts? 
  • Similar Tagged Content