Quantcast

How To Install Radius Rods Video

This is a video on how to install radius rods on a 2014 - 2015 Polaris RZR XP1K or XP1000, led by Jason Merrell of the Rockstar/Polaris UTV Wolfpack. This How To features one of the newest parts out on our Wolfpack parts line, the Wolfpack Edition XP1K Radius Rod Kit. You can pick some up for yourself at wolfpackparts.com. We hope this video serves as a useful guide to installing Radius Rods on your Polaris RZR on your own. Thanks for the support!

Watch How To Video Here >>>

Wolfpackparts.com

Facebook.com/UTVWolfpack

Twitter/Instagram @UTVWolfpack

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By hdtran
      That's the question! Or, if you want to add details:
      (a) How do you use the UTV? (roads? off-road to get to trees? etc.)
      (b) If you are wearing a helmet--how frequently? What type of helmet?

My own answers: (a) Most of the time off-road to get to downed trees, cut the trees to logs and haul the logs back for splitting. (b) Very rarely, a ski helmet and not a motorcycle helmet.
    • By The Road Hound
      Hi, 
      New to the forum. 
      Came here looking for some experienced UTV users who can enlighten me about which brand should I pick for my very first UTV or SXS. 
      I'm between 3 brands and 3 models: 
      *Kawasaki MULE PRO-FXR   1000.
      *Yamaha wolverine rmax2. 
      *Can am Commander XTP. 
      The use I'm willing to give it is mostly to go to the range with my wife, load steel targets and all our shooting gear, we shoot a lot, rifles, Shotguns and Handguns for practice, training and competition. (Range is about 10 miles from home) 
      But also I want something that I can take to the trails and have fun on dirt, mud, rocks, puddles or creeks. 
      Any objective information will be appreciated, specially which is more reliable and durable. 
      Thank you and happy 4th of July. 

• By Reuben
      My 2015 450i UCV dies when I take my foot off the accelerator when traveling at a slow speed. Can I adjust something to make this issue stop?
    • By runyan825
      I know the hisun parts are not very solid and they seem to be Rhino clones to some extent. I'm trying to find better quality replacement parts than the ones that are "OEM"....

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

• By doncaron
      Hello 
      I have a 2022 Massimo t-boss 550. I’m looking for a fix for my timing problem. It keeps getting out of timing. Now I’m trying to find the proper parts for the linhai motor. I’m looking for tensioner chain and gear. If there’s anything else I can do to fix this issue please let me know. Unfortunately I can’t afford to get something better so I got to get it fixed. Thanks in advance. 
      Don