Quantcast

WPS Adds HiPer Technology Wheels to ATV/UTV Catalog

HiPer Carbon Composite beadlock wheels
HiPer Carbon Composite beadlock wheels
Boise, ID – December 19, 2014 – WPS is pleased to announce the addition of HiPer Technology wheels to its ATV/UTV catalog. HiPer Carbon Composite 14" beadlock wheels are the lightest, strongest, highest performing wheels available for side-by-sides and utility all-terrain vehicles. The wheels have been proven in the toughest race conditions around the world, including the famous Dakar Rally and Baja 1000. Utilizing HiPer’s proven carbon composite technology; the Fusion and Sidewinder are unlike any wheel on the market and are proudly made in the USA.

“We are excited to have WPS as a distributor of the HiPer brand,” said HiPer Technology’s Glenn Merchant. “It’s a great fit for our company and we look forward to building a profitable future.”

HiPer wheels are available in single beadlock or dual beadlock versions. The 14-inch diameter wheel weighs less than most available wheels, which allows owners the benefits (such as improved acceleration and braking) without the power-draining weight increases of traditional 14-inch aluminum wheels. HiPer Fusion wheels come with a precision machined 6061 billet center to give it the added strength; while the Sidewinder comes with a cast center.

HiPer Technology wheels are expected to arrive in WPS warehouses around January 2015. For information about WPS and its growing list of brands and product offerings, visit: wps-inc.com.

About WPS Distributing

Boise, Idaho based WPS (Western Power Sports, Inc.) distributes over 120,000 products; including offroad and street motorcycle, ATV and UTV, snowmobile, and watercraft parts and accessories to dealers nationwide. Currently one of the fastest growing nationwide delivery systems of powersports industry products, WPS distributes products through its regional warehouse network; with locations in Boise, Idaho; Fresno, California; Memphis, Tennessee; Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, and Ashley, Indiana.

Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuideDMlShj0aYUI

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By donny
      Hello I am new here but have had this machine for about 5 years. I am having issues with it surging and sometimes sounding like a small backfire thru the intake.  When putting in low, high or reverse it will struggle then go full power then struggle. It will only do the small backfire thing while in neutral reving it many times. Once in awhile it will throw a check engine light.  
      Parts replaced/checked:
        I have checked the valve lashing, timing and adjusted. Parts replaced are the coils, spark plugs, injectors, fuel lines, fuel pump, IAC sensor, TPS sensor, throttle cable, speed sensor, primary and secondary clutch and belt.
    • By Nate ward
      Having issues with the IR model 421275 transmission. In 2wd it takes playing with the throttle to get it to engage in fwd or reverse, if you flip into 4wd, it goes into gear perfectly. Once moving, you can go back into 2wd and everything works until you stop. I changed hyd fluid and have ran the linkage in and out. Any thought on the issue?
    • By Hutch
      Okay everyone, need some help here. I got my 2014 Bennche Bighorn 700 from my father inlaw. He has had it since new and as far as I know never had any problems with it until recently. It began with it being hard to start and having to give it some throttle for it to start up. Then it wouldn't stay running once it did start. If you go to start it, it will fire right off and only run for a split second and then die. If you give it some throttle it will start and stay running as long as your foot is on the pedal. While it's running its pretty rough and backfires. Here is a list of everything I've done so far. Initially I checked compression and it was low. I changed the cylinder, piston and rings. Took the head apart cleaned and laped the valves. Checked timing a few times. Adjusted the valves. New spark plug. Checked the air filter, it was fine. New battery. Changed the fuel pump because of a broken fitting. Changed the fuel filter, lines and fuel injector. Dumped the old fuel and put new in. Changed the air idle control, TPS, MAP sensor, Voltage Regulator, ECU and harness. I was getting codes 31, 107, 113 and 122 on the display. Once I changed the ECU no more codes have been displayed but still have the same issues. All fuses look good and as far as I can tell Grounds are good unless there are some I can't find. I'm at a loss here. Not really sure where to go. Compression was better after everything I did but I don't remember the numbers. I'll have to check it again if someone thinks that could be the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    • By Working hard to hardly work
      So... I have just finished rebuilding the 500 (bought it with low compression).
      The rebuild was successful runs great. But, I'm not circulating water. I've been trying to read through the forms to figure this out and I'm going through the process of trying to bleed or replace my water pump either way there is a hose barb. 
    • By Alex
      This is an interesting read. ADAS is main stream on cars these days. The technology looks to be headed towards UTVs and Off-Road Vehicles.
      Potential Motors and CFMOTO USA have announced a new partnership to integrate advanced driver-assist systems (ADAS) into recreational off-road vehicles for the first time.
      Sam Poirier, CEO and co-founder at Potential Motors, says the integration of its technology into CFMOTO’s vehicles will set new standards in the side-by-side segment. (Photo: Potential Motors Inc.) The partnership will first see Potential’s tech integrated into CFMOTO test vehicles. The companies will conduct extensive real-world testing at Potential’s purpose-built off-road proving ground in Fredericton, Canada, and CFMOTO facilities.
      Source: https://powersportsbusiness.com/top-stories/2023/12/19/cfmoto-and-potential-motors-announce-industry-first-adas-technology-for-ohvs/