Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Can-Am 450 Full Chassis Armor

Pro Armor, synonymous with quality and protection is proud to announce the release of their full chassis armor for the Can-Am 450.  The full chassis armor is made from .160 durable aluminum and is designed specifically for this quad.  Pro Armor is the only company to have a full length skid plate that covers your [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP Ultimate full build On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-Polaris-RZR-Pro-XP-Ultimate-full-build/333762790926?

• By johnpeter
      2009 POLARIS RZR 800s w/FULL POLY CAB On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-POLARIS-RZR-800s-w-FULL-POLY-CAB-HEATER?

• By skipa05
      Having issues with the brake safety switch. Want to check it and clean it, but I cannot find it!
    • By KTMspeedFreak
      Anyone know where i can get headers bought or made for my 800cc F8b?  I’ve seen some older posts where guys were making/selling them. Or does anyone have some you’d like to sell me? thx
    • By Gerald Clarendon Sr
      I have a 2012 Kawasaki 4000 Mule and the hood release cable is frozen and will not move. I want to replace the cable and have removed the fenders, hood, cargo box to access the cable. I finally had to remove the plastic dash far enough away so I could get a wrench on the nut holding the cable release knob in place. That's a lot of fun. I cannot remove the pin holding the cable to the release bar mechanism. Is that a force fit pin or what. There are no keepers holding it in place. Any suggestions on how to get the cable out? I can see why the previous owner never fixed it as you have to remove the whole front to get to the cable. I've tried penetrating fluids to make the cable work with no success. Your help is appreciated. Gerry C.