Quantcast

I have seen the Massimo Msu 500 at my local Rural King and always questioned how to get service/repairs. Curious, how are you planning to addressing the EFI issue?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Joe Breaux
      Got a 2017 Massimo MSU500 UTV with thermostat malfunction.. hot light comes on in 4-5 minutes but radiator is ice cold... where exactly is it?  The hose neck on the head has nothing in it.  I was told it was down by oil drain plug.. only thing I see is water pump.. Is in inside pump housing?  Cant find any exploded diagrams that show it.. how to I remove it? any help would be appreciated
    • By Kent Eddy
      Can you send me the service manual for a Massimo Buck 400?
      Thanks.
    • By strike250
      I have the factory service manual available for the Buck 400. Just send me a message with your email and I'll get it to you. No charge.
      Matt

• By Kristi Dorrity
      We just bought a 2014 Massimo 1100 with only 27 drive hours on it. We took it out a couple of times and then the check engine light came on. We took it to an authorized massimo shop and they can't figure out what's wrong. Any advice?! We are in Utah. 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Joe Breaux
      Got a 2017 Massimo MSU500 UTV with thermostat malfunction.. hot light comes on in 4-5 minutes but radiator is ice cold... where exactly is it?  The hose neck on the head has nothing in it.  I was told it was down by oil drain plug.. only thing I see is water pump.. Is in inside pump housing?  Cant find any exploded diagrams that show it.. how to I remove it? any help would be appreciated
    • By David Augusta
      I am wokring on a MSU 500 that ran out of fuel and now , will not start. Pump runs and the injector shoots out a good pressure. There is good spark. Valve clearance is correct.How much pressure does the  pressure release system release ? I am showing only 8 to 10 lbs  ( unless my guage is bad).  The unit was possibly submerged ; lots of mud on everything.  Any suggestions ???
    • By owencole15
      Massimo 500 will only crank when I jump solenoid with screwdriver cranks right up and runs great. But won’t start with key doesn’t do anything when I turn the key. Only thing it does is power everything as in dash and fuel pump then have to jump solenoid to crank up and drive. 
    • By Locking Diff
      I just purchased a new 2019 Massimo T-Boss 410 March 2020. I haven't figured out how to unlock the differential?  There isn't a switch?
    • By Andy
      I have a 2015 Massimo 500 that idles really high and it will not let me shift into gear while it's idling. Not sure where to start. Also it will bog down and stall constantly. Starts right back up everytime. Advice please.