Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Honda Pioneer 700 and 500, Better Than Ever

%25255BUNSET%25255D.png

Hondaâs Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 500 are the perfect-sized side-by-sides for thousands of owners out there. And for 2017, theyâre better than ever. The Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 700-4 are now available in Deluxe versions with new paint, trim, and wheels.

%25255BUNSET%25255D.png

And the Pioneer 500 also gets body updates and an awesome new color, too: Green. No other SxS lineup offers Hondaâs combination of value, engineering, and innovation.

%25255BUNSET%25255D.png

For more information, visit powersports.honda.com.
DroNoukvt4w

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this