Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Honda Pioneer 700 and 500, Better Than Ever

%25255BUNSET%25255D.png

Hondaâs Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 500 are the perfect-sized side-by-sides for thousands of owners out there. And for 2017, theyâre better than ever. The Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 700-4 are now available in Deluxe versions with new paint, trim, and wheels.

%25255BUNSET%25255D.png

And the Pioneer 500 also gets body updates and an awesome new color, too: Green. No other SxS lineup offers Hondaâs combination of value, engineering, and innovation.

%25255BUNSET%25255D.png

For more information, visit powersports.honda.com.
DroNoukvt4w

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Tony Rea
      So, im new to UTV's always ridden ATV's typically the Polaris 850's and such and a few Rubicon's. Moved into the county with some land and figured I'd get back into the country mud. I've been doing some research on UTV's and I am impressed, I went to the local pony powersports and sat in a few atvs, being 6ft1 and 360lbs I wanted to make sure I could fit into one of them comfortably before doing my research on which one I wanted. My conclusion was - the Honda Pioneer 1000 limited edition , or the Polaris ranger xp 1000 (would prefer the highlander edition).  I was trying to do some research on which one is better, I know they are both leaders in the industry from the research I have done.  I'll mostly be driving through creeks taking it to some trails and moving some things here and there (firewood, fallen trees, ect.) the years im considering are 2017,2018 and if there is a big enough change in the model that a 2019 would make more sense then I would do that. Looking to spend 20k ish. Any help on deciding the better of the rangers and pioneers would be appreciated, or if you have another UTV a bigger guy should look into! 
    • By coryallen
      Hello,
      I have a  question that I cannot seem to find the answers for:
      1) Where can I download the service manual? 
      Thanks 

Edit:  Talked to Matt over at https://warriorsoffroad.com/ and he answered most of my questions!!
    • By Fun Dad
      Guys,
      I need some expert help..  I just bought a 2017 HiSUN Strike 250 and was real disappointed to find out that there is an electronic spark cut out at 30 mph.  Every article that I read prior to purchase said that the unit could hit 45-50 mph with the pedal stop screw removed.  Not the case with my machine.  Never bothered to ask the dealer before purchase, so it is my fault...  My guess is that HiSun got some flack about thier "kids" machine doing 50 mph and were forced to add the electronic limiter..  Can anyone verify that previous to the 2017 model that the machine can actually could do 45-50mph with the just pedal screw removed?  If so, what RPM is it at when doing 45-50 mph.  Maybe I can get an older version of the Delphi ECU, assuming that is where the spark cut out is located...?
      The machine is definitly full featured, but as you all mention, needs to be gone over after purchase.  A-men to stipped screws, and if you suffer from a crazy squeak sound that sounds like chains dragging, check the torque on the suspension a-arms and shocks.  Ours were so tight, we could barley get them loose and the suspension would not move, essentially zero travel.  Once we lightened up the torque, greased the plastic bushings, and added blue threadlocker, the suspension actually worked and all the squeaks went away.  Also have same problem with the shift linkage rubbing on pipe and also pipe rubbing on chassis.. This weeks project!
      Any help on the speed would be awesome!
    • By joewinsor
      I bought a new HISUN HS400 EFI recently. Still in break-in period with about 15 miles on it. This thing starts and runs just fine, like new, but at about 12mph it sputters/stumbles/boggs and does not want to go any faster than 12MPH. 
      Does not sputter in neutral and revs very well in Neutral. 
      Any thoughts on what is wrong?
    • By Larry Heyen
      do you check oil after it seat a day or shut it off & check in 5 to 10 min? It will have more oil on dipstick if it seat longer cause its  coming out of oil cooler.