Quantcast

nbbforrest

extram brake light

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      Put some new headlights on my Mule!! L.E.D  lights,  i did my homework before buying them, they draw the exact same amount of power as the OEM, but are way brighter. i can see alot better now!
       Pictures soon.
       So if anyone is interested in some used but still working Kawasaki MULE 550  headlights, $15 each and they're yours!! or i'll keep them for the tractor or something...
    • By Legless
      Unusual topic, I guess.
      I'm unable to walk and just had hand controls installed on my new Mule.
      I'm trying to figure out how to adjust the brakes (freeplay, hydraulics, etc) to increase "responsiveness" of brakes. I need them to engage more quickly. In other words, I have to really lay on the hand controls hard to get the brakes to activate. The brake pedal (via the hand control) has to move quite a distance before the brakes start to engage (and I am unable to lock them up). I guess I need to make the brakes more "touchy". The hand control system is far from perfect, but it's all I've got.
      Any thoughts?
      Thanks.
      KC
    • By CStrike250
      Anyone know what is needed to get the piston back in.? Using a C Clamp is not working. Brake locked up and likely smoked my belt too.. 
      Anyone ever changed the pads before?

• By KTMspeedFreak
      So I just spent 10 hours working on the brakes for my new mystery buggy, and still can’t get pressure. Never in my life have I had such a difficult time trying to bleed a brake system and i’m  a fairly competent mechanic. I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to try new master cylinders becuase these simply are not working... anyone have any tips for bleeding these wretches?
    • By Jeremy SK
      MICTUNING LED LIGHTING  offer free led light bar 
      Follow  MICTUNINGLEDLIGHTBARS  on Facebook