Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Rugged Radios RM-60R Mobile Radio

RM-60 VHF 60-Watt Mobile Radio
RM-60 VHF 60-Watt Mobile Radio
With 20% more power than the VX2200, the RM-60 VHF Radio packs 60 watts of power for maximum performance and distance. In addition to the long range capabilites, the RM-60 offers incredible features making it the new leader in VHF radio communications.

Simple operation and an uncluttered face makes the RM-60 easy to operate. With 5 front facing programming buttons, the RM-60 is easy to program and adjust functions.

The programmable hand mic allows additional programming and functions such as channel scanning, power level selection, squelch adjustment, keypad lock, scan skip, time-out-timer, and more. And, if you're riding at night, you can switch on the microphone backlight to illuminate the keypad.

The RM-60 has more features than you'll probably ever need, but all these options are what makes the RM-60 such a strong and versatile 2-way mobile radio.

Whether your prerunning the next desert race, or exploring the Dunes in Glamis, the new RM-60 Radio is the perfect choice to stay in contact with friends and family. Work, Race, Play... Rugged Radios is the Authority in Communications!

Features:
  • VHF frequency 136-174 Mhz
  • Powerful 60 watts of power
  • 25~35 mile range
  • 200 programmable channels
  • Dozens of preprogrammed offroad channels
  • DCS/CTCSS tone code capable
  • Channel scan
  • Adjustable squelch
  • Channel edit
  • Tone code scan
  • Adjustable power level
  • Keypad lockout
  • Backlit hand mic
  • Vehicle voltage indictor
  • Time-out-timer
  • Busy channel lockout
Dimensions:
5.5"W x 7.5"D x 1.5"T

Includes:
  • VHF RM60 Radio
  • Hand Mic
  • U-Bracket
  • 6' power cable with inline fuse
  • Mounting hardware
  • Owners manual

Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuideD3MzPojxFR0

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Joyner trooper electric power steering for $200..

I made my own electric power steering for my Joyner trooper..I bought a steering column out of a 02 satern vue for $80 at a junk yard..then bought a wiring kit off of eBay for another $80. And made the steering arm...the wiring kit even came with a adjustable nob..

By Tobie1987, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 23 replies
    • Joyner Trooper Power Steering

I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU. It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!  

By mixfixdave, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 250cc performance exhaust

for those of you who havent been to our site yet, here is a look at our performance exhaust system. Made in house, certified for spark arrester, and db rated at below 94db. Legal for any race track, trail or off road park. Great sound without sounding like an open pipe as with some others out there. True bolt on kit.

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Fuel pump power

First time here and new to the utv world so any help would be appreciated. I recently purchased a  2013 big horn 500 and really have been enjoying it.Ran perfect until recently started killing at idol then completely shut off. Purchaed new fuel pump and wire hornace and still nothing. I'm not getting 12v at the pump. Any thoughts on what else could be cutting off the voltage ? No dealers in the New Orleans area so not much local help...... thanks 

By Mv148, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • HISUN 250 PERFORMANCE

Hello there, We are doing some serious R&D on the Hisun Strike 250. We currently have a 2" lift kit available, exhaust system, clutch replacements, and advice like no other. We have taken this unit down to the frame and replaced almost every nut and bolt. So we know this UTV. Please feel free to ask any question about this and it's sister units UTV's. We have complete clutch OEM assemblies available for $ 199 for both items, compared to the factory of 190+156 for both items. (plus shipping) We have brake pads available for $19.99 front or rear per wheel. We have CV belts available for $99.99 (plus shipping) currently out of stock, but back soon We have 2" lift kits available (bolt in!) for only $79.99 ( plus shipping) We have exhaust systems available for $249.99 (plus shipping) currently back ordered so get in line!!! Advice is always free!!!!!!! We will have our website up and running next week.

By strike250, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 4 replies