Jump to content


Recommended Posts

So i bought a buggy, err go kart? i dont know what to call it, it looks similar to an old Honda odyssey. anyways the power inst consistent on it, so i dug into the CVT and found the pads on the rear pulley assembly were worn down to the metal. i tried finding a replacement online and cannot find the exact one, im new to all this and don't know much about CVT's and what not... can someone explain to me CVT's a little, can i replace the whole unit with a completely different one? do they make universal CVT's, or are they engine specific? This probably seems like a dumb question, but buying this has been a learning experience so i don't know much about the workings of engines, and transmission. oh and i also cannot find the engine any where online, the only thing i can find on it is KHE7.1, but that only seems to pull up the starter that is on the buggy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...