Quantcast

Recurvenut

Snow plow installation question

While wiring new snow plow on a 2018 rtv 1100 c . I am having problems locating female bullet in harness to plug blue wire from relay. Can anyone help ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Silver Bullet Motorsports Legit or Not?

Buying from Silver bullet like sushi at a truck stop? Over the years seeing him on this forum I assumed he was legit but now I am seeing lots of negative feedback. Selling engines you don’t have and taking money on a website for false inventory is fraud. Not sure if that is the case or not but getting sinking feeling it might be the case after making an order yesterday and getting no follow up or response immediately to my calls for clarification.  Anybody with experience? 

By petethedog, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 9 replies
    • dump bed problems

I have a 2003 Kawasaki Mule kaf620-e3 my dump bed doesn't work, just makes a clicking nose when I flip the switch. Any ideas out there. It is connected to battery and machine starts fine so not the battery.

By marypippin14, in UTV General Discussion

• 7 replies
    • Sand bullet 120 mph hayabusa street legal very nice carc

https://www.ebay.com/itm/122836812881
      On eBay, no reserve bidding starts at just 1 penny don't miss this buggy!!!! 100% street legal, vin registered, insured, clean clear title in my name. Built by sand bullet in Mesa AZ. Fox adjustable coil overs, led light and light bar, brand new battery and faster than any side by side turbo or Polaris or x3 or yxz. Well over 100 mph. Over $35k new must see, killer paint job.   eBay item number 1228368122881           602-326-3936

By Fireman2343, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 1 reply
    • Finishing the Small Items/Problems on Project Jeep

One of the problems that kept us from taking the Jeep with us was my Jeep was leaning on the left side (lower on the driver's side) after everything was mounted; New tires, new wheels, new leaf springs, new shakles & new diffs. It also caused the Jeep to dive on the driver's side when you turned quickly towards the right. I couldn't find the cause and I was under a timeline, time was running out. I was too reactionary! While traveling and upon the return home, I told myself to slow down, think and measure. I have fixed stuff like this before. So today I took the time to measure and just lay under the Jeep looking at the frame. Inch by inch comparing left side to right side. THEN, I SAW IT! The frame supporting the front spring hanger on the rear diff on the driver's side was bent. I took a floor jack and lifted the frame at the location aprox the amount of the bend and sure enough the Jeep was nearly level. In one of my shops when I poured the floor I installed tie-downs in case I ever had a problem like this. I will tie her down, jack her up until the bend is gone. I will then box both sides so this can't happen in the future. Must have happened when the right rear axle came out on the previous owner. I never saw it as the axle was hanging out when I bought her. At any rate it is a good day when you solve a problem! rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

By rocmoc, in All Other Off-Road Toys

• 8 replies
    • TNS 650 at Transmission Problems

Hey guys   I have a TNS VN650 utv. I bought it second hand and not running. I manage to get it running now. But it does not engage the automatic gearbox. It show E1 ER error on the gear display. The solenoids do move the selectors as soon as it is switched on. But then nothing happens. Please i could use any advice.

By Hannes, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies