Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Maxxis Endurocross

The world’s top riders take on an indoor off-road track

simulating Mother Nature’s toughest elements – logs, trees, water-crossings, rocks and dirt– and compete for the AMA #1 Plate.

Saturday, November 22nd

Doors open at 7pm & racing starts at 8:30pm.

Orleans Arena

4500 W. Tropicana Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89103

(702) 284-7777

For More Information Please Visit: www.endurocross.com

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Brent Wilson
      Hey guys. I am pretty new here but I came up with a crazy idea and executed it. I put Hoosier drag racing slicks on my '21 Turbo S Velocity and went to the 1/8 mile drag strip lol. I have a stage 6 tune and a bunch of Aftermarket Assassins stuff. Anyways, thought I would share. YouTube below. Racing is at the end at the track and vs a heads/cab truck on street.

• By robert whitaker
      Looking for any info on the new 2020 kawasiki tery 1000? Any problems with it?
    • By Alex
      Get ready! We're bringing the world‑renowned Nitro Circus to the Glamis dunes for not one, but three exclusive boundary‑breaking shows!   This is a Camp RZR you don't want to miss.   By pre‑registering, you get reserved access to the show and are automatically entered to win one of the Grand Prize Giveaways!   Pre‑registering will get you on the list, but be advised that the first 100 people to check-in at Camp RZR Friday, October 25th will get closest to the action with premium viewing for the Saturday night show.   Learn More   Register Now     RZR Vehicles Shop Accessories Shop Apparel Explore All Off-Road Vehicles                            
    • By Dan B
      Tried to remove my skid plate to access the engine oil drain plug.  The plug isn't near an access hole but located between two holes.  Can't get a wrench in to remove the plug.  Short of drilling a new access hole (which I'm seriously considering), has any one been able to remove the skid plate?  Seems to be a nut on the other end of the screw and there's no way I can access that nut.  They must have bolted the skid plate on before putting the engine into the frame.  Thanks in advance.
    • By Valentine Hodgman
      Where can i find info about getting into utv side by side racing? Which unit is good to start wth? Im thinking of switching over from motocross... getting too old lol