Quantcast

Maxxis Endurocross

The world’s top riders take on an indoor off-road track

simulating Mother Nature’s toughest elements – logs, trees, water-crossings, rocks and dirt– and compete for the AMA #1 Plate.

Saturday, November 22nd

Doors open at 7pm & racing starts at 8:30pm.

Orleans Arena

4500 W. Tropicana Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89103

(702) 284-7777

For More Information Please Visit: www.endurocross.com

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      RZR 1000 XP EPS - Rocks & Trails Edition 2020 On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/355474995514?

• By sxsadventurerally
      It’s time for the 10th Annual SXS Adventure Rally on the Rocks. Join us in the best sandbox this side of your childhood playground! Experience the thrill of exploration, the excitement of speed, the sensation of Mother Nature and machines.
      Come to gorgeous Southern Utah as the best industry Side by Sides and UTV's hit the sand, dunes, rocks and endless vistas of Sand Hollow State Park for the adventure of a lifetime. May is perfect riding weather and is sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face.
      This SXS/UTV family friendly event will overload the senses with professionally guided trail rides, rock crawling, camping, factory demo rides, rock crawling competitions, scenic rides, education classes, cornhole tournament, music concerts and more.
      Official expert guided trail rides are just $50 per person per day. Vendor areas, demo rides and entertainment fun open to the public with state park entry.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ENTER THE EVENT TO COME ENJOY THE VENDORS AND DO TEST/DEMO DRIVES WITH INDUSTRY MANUFACTURERS.
      For more information and full 2024 event schedule and fees. Have questions? Hit the FAQ page: https://SXSAdventureRally.com/faq
      ~ PURSUE YOUR SXS/UTV PASSION ~
      Sponsored by:
      GBCTires.com – Presenting Sponsor
      Sponsorship and Vendor opportunities available. Please contact us for more information and bring your business to the true grass roots of the sport! 
      Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/SXSAdventureRallyOnTheRocks or @SXSAdventureRallyOnTheRocks
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SXSAdventureRallyOnTheRocks

For Additional Information, contact [email protected] or (435) 703-4444‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

• By Xov
      Just received delivery of a 2024 AMP Pro.  Thought I'd start a thread with my impressions as I use it and learn more.  There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of real-world usage information out there on this model.  Hope this will help others as they research.
      Intended Use Cases
      Fire mitigation / slash removal from a 5 acre forested and well-gamble-oaked property.  The previous owners thought as much about fire mitigation as I do about fashion: not much. Snow removal Stump pulling General hauling (rock, lumber, etc.) Weimaraner energy depletion.  Wasn't an original use case, but a nice added bonus.  Experiences So Far
      Wasn't impressed that two of the bumpers on the underside of the bed where it sits upon the frame were missing.  The metal on metal contact has damaged the powder coating and the frame.  I expect a little better QC.
      I've only put a few hours on it, so not a ton to report on usage.  It isn't quiet; it's silent.  I can't even detect an electric note from the motor. I removed (and subsequently replaced) the motor cover noticed that the motor is German and made by Schambuller.  The motor controller is Italian and made by Dana TM4.  Given the operating specs of both I found on the web, I suspect both are higher quality than the previous Navitas (which is supposed to be decent).  The motor is rated at 25 hp and 71.5 lb-ft of torque.  It feels very powerful.  All the torque is delivered instantly, if desired.
      The bed is huge and has an electric dump as standard.  Great feature but would like it to go up a bit more.  Probably not feasible from an engineering perspective, but I want and I need ;).
      Power steering is nice, but vague.  Probably common to many UTVs, but I am accustomed to more direct results from input.  Plan early and plan often.
      In our first full day of usage, we hauled about 1/2 as much slash as the entire rest of the year when I was doing it by hand cart.  I may get fatter, but I'll also get more done.  After a few days of usage, the battery meter has gone down by 1/10th. 
      Until next time...

• By res2fr
      I have an issue and I'm hoping that someone can help with a little Wisdom. I have a 2016 Massimo MSU500 UTV that blew a time chain while out riding. It has been torn down to replave the chain and Sprocket amount other things that will be renewed. The problem comes in with setting Top Dead Center on the motor. The Manuals all teel one to line up hash marks on the flywheel with a point on the side cover under what's referred to in several place as a manhole cover. Its a large headed cap/bolt that unscrews and allows you to view the edge of the flywheel. There are hash marks on the flywheel that your supposed to turn the crank until you get the proper alignment between a certain hash mark and a reference point on the Case. Problem is there is NO reference point on the case there. I also have another 2016 MSU500 and a 2014 Coleman 500. Not one of these machines have a reference mark of any kind in that location. (I have pictures if needed) 
        I know I can use the old pull the valve covers and rotate the crank and rely on getting the right point where Both Intake and Exhaust valves are closed at hopefully the correct point in the piston stroke. Is there any other reference point that could be used for this or is this the only thing left to use for finding TDC? Gotta Love documentation that doesn't match the equipment it's supposed to be for, any help would be greatly appreciated. Even if just to tell me that's about my only option. 

Thanks to all who even take the time to read my rambling question.
      Robert
    • By JohnBoy
      I recently bought a 2010 Hisun 700 UTV and have been having a heck of a time with the throttle cable and carb.  I did get it to 38 miles an hour, but now its dropped to 33.  Is that the full speed for this buggy?  I am on my second throttle cable trying to find the correct length to make the speed consistent. I floor it, but it takes a good while to get up to speed.  What is everyone else getting for speed?  And any ideas on how to set the throttle cable or adjust the carb?  Thank you!!