Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Yamaha Rhino Safety Modifications

While the Rhino has been a reliable and versatile vehicle, some operators have engaged in abrupt maneuvers (such as turning the steering wheel too far or too fast) or aggressive driving (such as sliding, skidding, fishtailing, or doing donuts) that have resulted in side rollovers – even on flat, open areas. Unfortunately, some occupants have [...]

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2016 Joyner T2 1100cc 4 wheel drive

I have a 2016 Joyner T2 that is giving me problems engaging in and out of 4 wheel drive.  I have read some older posts that address this issue on some older models, but can't get any of the older pics to open for a good explanation.   I have not taken anything apart at this point.  Hoping some mechanically savvy Joyner owners can help me out. Thanks

By Snatchy, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Most versatile UTV for general purpose

Hey There, I'm new to and as green as green can be to the UTV world and looking for recommendations on purchasing my first UTV. I've done a few searchs but thought it would be quicker to just ask for some help to start with.  I'm looking for something for what I'd call general purposes. Plowing snow off our paved driveway at home and then trailering it up to our cabin in the woods to plow the dirt road up there.  Do some tree maintenance on our properties, pick up and move down limbs etc... Other then that we'd like to take it out on the near by trails and have some fun with it. Nothing crazy, we're not looking to jump mountains or race or anything like that but we would like something we can ride around with and depend on.  Any recommendations?  What's out there and what should we be looking for? Brands, makes, models, options etc.....Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.     

By Eddy G, in UTV General Discussion

• 5 replies
    • Joyner trooper electric power steering for $200..

I made my own electric power steering for my Joyner trooper..I bought a steering column out of a 02 satern vue for $80 at a junk yard..then bought a wiring kit off of eBay for another $80. And made the steering arm...the wiring kit even came with a adjustable nob..

By Tobie1987, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 23 replies
    • Joyner Trooper Power Steering

I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU. It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!  

By mixfixdave, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Steering hard

My new mule has very hard starring at slow speeds , is this normal ?  

By Top gun, in UTV General Discussion

• 5 replies