Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Yamaha Rhino Safety Modifications

While the Rhino has been a reliable and versatile vehicle, some operators have engaged in abrupt maneuvers (such as turning the steering wheel too far or too fast) or aggressive driving (such as sliding, skidding, fishtailing, or doing donuts) that have resulted in side rollovers – even on flat, open areas. Unfortunately, some occupants have [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By CStrike250
      Hi all, 
      I know the wheels are 
      Front 22x7x10 - 4/156 
      Rear 22x10x10 - 4/115
      Does anyone know the Ceterbore size? 

• By Steve Waldner
      I have a Kioti  Mechron utv and want to add power steering. Can anyone till me if there is an electric assist motor from a car that would work putting between the steering wheel and steering box. One that doesn't need alot of electronics 
    • By jgreg
      Hello.  I have 2006 kawasaki mule 3010 trans 4x4 that has the drivers side wheel turning inwards while the passenger side is straight.  What would cause this to happen and what would you suggest to repair.  Thanks.  Adjusted the tie rods, but wont fix this.
    • By mixfixdave
      I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU.
      It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!

• By Mark Floth
      Can anybody tell me where I can get wheel spacers for a Hisun HS500?  What other spacers will fit the hisun? Also, will 27-inch tires fit without rubbing? HELP!