QR512-1602101Z   - Engine Clutch Bearing
S11-1501020CA    - Pressure Plate
472Q23901AA      - Shifter
372-1005050        - Flywheel
160200                - Friction Plate

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      What's the best sport UTV / SxS? Varius opinions from the Can-Am Maverick to the Polaris RZR. A few videos that do a pretty good job on reviews and offering their thoughts on the best sport UTV / SxS on the market. 😁 Post your thoughts!

• By Jay5
      I’m looking for a quiet side by side for my wife and I. We will do some trail riding but nothing too extreme. We are more geared toward leisure riding since we are in our sixties. We go to Wyoming in the summer and have been looking at the Honda Pioneer 1000, can am defender.
    • By HE Powersports
      We are your premier destination for top-quality powersports vehicles and equipment, located in the heart of Henrietta, TX. At HE Powersports, we are passionate about providing our customers with the best products and services in the industry. Here’s a little more about who we are and what we offer:
      HE Powersports is conveniently situated in Henrietta, Texas. Our central location allows us to serve a wide range of customers from the surrounding areas, including Wichita Falls, Decatur, and beyond.
      What We Sell:
      Our extensive inventory includes a variety of powersports vehicles to meet your every need. Whether you’re looking for a thrilling ride on the water or an adventurous journey on the trails, we have something for everyone:
      Manitou Pontoon Boats: Renowned for their luxury, performance, and innovative design, Manitou pontoon boats are perfect for those who seek both relaxation and adventure on the water.
      Alumacraft Boats: These versatile boats are known for their durability and high performance, making them ideal for fishing enthusiasts and water sports lovers alike.
      CAN-AM Motorcycles: For those who crave the thrill of the open road or rugged off-road terrain, CAN-AM motorcycles offer unmatched power, agility, and style.
      Pontoon Boats: We offer a variety of pontoon boats that cater to all your leisure and sporting activities on the water.
      Boats for Sale: In addition to pontoon boats, we have a wide selection of boats for sale to suit every preference and budget.
      Why Choose HE Powersports?
      Expert Staff: Our team of knowledgeable and friendly professionals is here to help you find the perfect vehicle that matches your needs and preferences.
      Quality Products: We only offer top-tier brands known for their reliability, performance, and innovation.
      Customer Service: At HE Powersports, we are committed to providing exceptional customer service and ensuring that your buying experience is smooth and enjoyable.
      Service and Maintenance: Our dedicated service department is equipped to handle all your maintenance and repair needs to keep your vehicle running at its best.
      Visit Us Online:
      To learn more about our products and services, visit our website at www.HePowersports.com. Explore our inventory, check out our latest promotions, and get in touch with us for any inquiries or assistance.
      Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or to schedule a visit. We look forward to helping you embark on your next adventure with the perfect powersports vehicle from HE Powersports!
    • By rtate1050
      I know that this may be a bit outside the forum , but has anyone had any experience with all terrain wheelchairs ? I live on 5 sandy acres in Florida and am currently wheelchair bound. I have a power wheelchair but it doesn't work very well on my property . I.m looking at one that has rubber treads like a tank . It's pretty expensive so I was wondering if anyone had any experience or knows anything about them before I pulled the trigger.
      I do have aa side-by-side but can't get in and out.
      Thanks , Rich
    • By BuggyBoy
      Hi, 
      I'm in Australia and need to replace the footbrake pads and cable (weak point if you ask me, bad design), plus might as well get the main brakes done at the same time.
      Anyone know an Aus dealer, or, know the parts number or equivalent in the petrol version?
      Cheers.