Once again, worried about the trees ripping lights off. I modified the light bar to make it more funtional, when I need the lights I have them. Did this whole modification for less than $10. Phase 2 of 3 complete for the light mods.
Ever since I replaced the plastic engine cover with an expanded metal cover (See photo) I have not had any cooling issues on the motor. It is important to blow out the radiator after every trip as the passages on the radiator are very small and plug up very easily. I also changed the rear fenders to 3/16 polycarbonate and bent them so that the wheel could not hit them in the upswing.