Also looking at some mods soon. Thinking power steering first but can't see springing $1200 for ones at Joyner USA + installation. Already upgraded seat belts, tires and made my own windshield.
1. Power Steering. Alright on straight runs but on tight trails, not easy
2. Shocks...shocks...shocks. Still has stock. Need suggestions on what is available to replace with. Something with a little more travel.
2. Some way to make shifting easier. The cable is too far down the clutch action arm.
3. New rims. The stock ones loose air, albeit slowly, faster then the spare I got from Powersport Superstore.
4. Turbo kit. I have the stock 1100 cherry engine
5. Cup holders!! Haha. Funny but, for real man, where do I put my drink at?