Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Team Industries SmartPlow

TEAM® Industries Inc. is making plowing with an ATV or utility vehicle easier than ever with the introduction of its SmartPlowâ„¢ System, which automatically raises and lowers the plow blade as the vehicle’s operator shifts between forward and reverse.

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• New Strike and Sector 250 exhasut system

Well, after much time getting it done right, I am finally done with the new exhaust system for the Strike and Sector 250's. It is getting certified for Spark Arrester currently and should be available by mid next week! It will retail for $299.99 for now, then back to retail later. I want to give all those who have waited a good price right off the bat. It is mandrel bent, carbon fiber canister, with spark arrester and certified at 94 db. So it is track and trail legal. I will have 10 available by next week, and then more following the next two weeks. So, first come first serve for the first 10.

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • GPS System

I am looking for a gps system for my 2016 Polaris 1000 Turbo 4 and hoping for some help. I don't know much about gps systems so I'm at a loss on where to start. We ride in Michigan's upper peninsula which has endless unmarked or poorly marked trails. I would like to be able to track my ride and use it to reference the general direction to get back. Does anyone have any suggestions on a product that would do what I need. Phone service is very poor and I would prefer a seperate gps unit. I have looked into Trail Tech gps but they don't make a model for the Polaris rzr. They do have a generic one but wondering if anyone has used it. http://www.trailtech.net/digital-gauges/voyager-moto-gps/912-705 Thanks for your help! Krista

By Khuisrzr, in General Discussion - Anything

• 6 replies
    • 2014 Joyner Renegade/Trooper Engine RPM vs Vehicle Speed in 5th Gear

If any of Joyner owners are out and about, could you please let me know what your engine RPMs vs Vehcile speed is when you're in 5th gear?  My Renegade sounds like it's wound up real tight when traveling.  For instance, I get about 10 mph per 1,000 RPMs while in 5th gear (45 mph = 4500 RPMs).  Is that normal?  I'm used to lower RPMs.  Other ATVs & UTVs running round my neighborhood that sound like their engine RPMs aren't that high.

By Dan B, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • UTV Security system.

Hi all!! Does anyone know if they make UTV Security "Alarms" Power and Telephone peeps have been cutting trees, and i don't really trust them, some look suspect, and im gone alot of the day too Sorry if my question is hard to understand. KAWASAKI MULE 550, KAF300C5, 286 CC

By Travis, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Team Buy CV Axle for Joyner 650 and other models

Dear forum friends, As we know Joyner has stopped producing 650 models. It will be harder and harder to get CV AXLE for 650. I would like to start a team buy for the 650 cv axle, If we can collect 20 pieces, we can arrange production then. Unit price will be USD148.00 delivered to door (order qty less than 4 pieces) and USD130.00 delivery to your door (order 4 pieces or more) Any one who is interested, please send your order qty to me at [email protected] THIS TEAM BUY EXPIRATION DATA IS END OF FEBRUARY. PLEASE JOIN BEFORE END OF FEBRUARY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. By the end of February, if we can collect 20 pieces or more, then you can send me payment at my paypal account: [email protected] Production will take one month. Once I receive the parts, I will send you the part by DHL to door. Any comment, please let me know. If you want CV AXLE for other model can also join this TEAM BUY. I will try to arrange production for. Thanks Wish you all a nice Valentine's Day! [email protected] 2015-02-14

By CYJSP2009, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies