Quantcast

Looking for 6 OEM Regional Sales Managers

As the title says, I am looking for candidates for 6 OEM RSM positions for a confidential client.  This company has an extensive line of SxS's and enthusiasts with, or without, career experience in the industry are encouraged to contact me.

SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the sale of the organization's products in a specified region or major geographical area and provides ongoing support for sales, marketing and service.

COMPETENCIES/ABILITIES REQUIRED:

•  Strong customer service and client focus that demonstrates initiative.
  •  Self-motivated to operate and manage large geographic region.
  •  Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standards governing professional behavior and interactions.
  •  Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
  •  Developed knowledge of the industry and business insight within a given market.
  •  Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats, including sales presentations, demonstrated capability to develop strong interpersonal working relationships and work in a team environment.
  •  Proven proficiency in the use of personal computer accompanied by a strong aptitude for technical applications.
  •  Valid driver’s license and proven safe driving record.

EDUCATION (OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE): 

Bachelor’s in business, marketing, or a related field; or 5 years of sales experience with a dealer organization, a consumer product organization; or equivalent combination of education and experience.

TRAVEL: This position requires up to 75% travel and at times may be extended. Frequently travel outside the local area and overnight.

EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: This is a full-time salary position. Hours will vary based on need.

If you meet these requirements and are interested in learning more, please contact me asap!

[email protected]

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By shaught66
      Hi. I am looking to purchase a plow kit to fit my 2022 Axis 500. I have looked online but only found one place to get one.  Does anyone have any place I could look? Thank you for your help.
    • By Alex
      This is an interesting read. ADAS is main stream on cars these days. The technology looks to be headed towards UTVs and Off-Road Vehicles.
      Potential Motors and CFMOTO USA have announced a new partnership to integrate advanced driver-assist systems (ADAS) into recreational off-road vehicles for the first time.
      Sam Poirier, CEO and co-founder at Potential Motors, says the integration of its technology into CFMOTO’s vehicles will set new standards in the side-by-side segment. (Photo: Potential Motors Inc.) The partnership will first see Potential’s tech integrated into CFMOTO test vehicles. The companies will conduct extensive real-world testing at Potential’s purpose-built off-road proving ground in Fredericton, Canada, and CFMOTO facilities.
      Source: https://powersportsbusiness.com/top-stories/2023/12/19/cfmoto-and-potential-motors-announce-industry-first-adas-technology-for-ohvs/
    • By LEW
      I was attempting to pull a log out of the woods and all of the sudden it stopped pulling and made a grinding sound. Unhooked from the log and was able to make it home. Felt like it was skipping, would pull, then skip, then pull. Have I messed up my belt….or worse? Any advice would be appreciated 
    • By Stan Morton
      My 2018 XG-850-SL starter died yesterday. The old part number from Kubota is E7153-11732 which has been superceed by part # EG881-63010. I am looking for an aftermarket starter because the Kubota retail price for the starter starts at $550 and upwards toward $850.  If anyone has gone down this road before and has found an aftermarket starter ~ please share with me. We own a ranch and this thing is used every single day and is sorely missed when it is down for maintenance.  Kind Regards, ~ Stan
    • By CYJSP2009
      Dear friends, 
      If you contacted casey from Leaf Asia for Joyner parts, please kindly note that if you failed to receive reply from email address [email protected], please kindly send your email to [email protected] or you can cc to ylf0302@hotmail when you send email to [email protected]. Or, you can send a text message to 86-18665726928 with your cell phone number. I will try to call or text your cell phone so that we can continue our discussion. 
      Thanks 
      Wish you all a very nice weekend. 

Casey/ Leaf Asia 
      2023-11-04