Quantcast

Paiute3

Tyler needs Your Help

My grandson, Tyler is selling Trails End Popcorn for his Cub Scout Pack 517. Tyler needs your help to reach his goal of selling $2,500 in Popcorn between now and December 1, 2009. The great thing is that once Tyler reaches $2,500 in sales Trails End will donate a scholarship to him, once he reaches the $2,500 his scholarship fund will increase by 6% by everything he sells. Every year Trails End will add the 6% of his sales to his total A local Eagle Scout was able to pay for six semesters of college just by selling Pop Corn! Please click on the link and order your Pop Corn today and it will be sent directly to your door!

http://www.trails-end.com/estore/scouts/em....jsp?id=3713897

Its also a great gift to give to family and friends for the Holidays or to take to the office!

Thank-you for supporting Tyler!

Cinda

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2009 Hisun Supermach 500, Stalling at idle and hesitating under acceleration

Hey folks. I recently acquired a pre-owned Hisun 500, carburated. And surprise... it has issues. When cold, it typically starts without any issues, but once it warms up it tends to sputter and stall out. When accelerating, you can also feel it hesitating occasionally, and when you stop or put her into reverse, she will often stall.  The fuel is clean, I installed a new fuel filter, and the air filter is clean. Though the fuel pump appears to be working ok, it makes a strange knocking sound whenever power is put to it.  I've never heard anything like it, and I'm not sure if its shot or just a cheap Chinese pump thing. I have an aftermarket pump coming, and I've ordered a new ignition coil as well on the off chance that it is faulty. I am hoping replacing these two parts will solve the issue,  and if it does I will post the results here.  If not, anyone have any other ideas?  Also, I've noticed it is very difficult to find parts for this make... any suggestions on a good source for Hisun parts? I appreciate any comments or insights. 

By Tomoto, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 4 replies
    • 2009 T2 for sale

I have my 2009 T2 for sale. It has roughly 2200 miles on it, runs great. Lots of aftermarket upgrades and custom work. Very reliable.  A few upgrades are turbo, eps, upgraded diffs, doors, HD clutch from silver bullet, etc, etc. i also have 2 extra diffs that will go with it, approximately 10 new axles and a ton of other parts. Message me for more details if interested. 501-680-3289 asking $9800

By clankford, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 2009 Joyner Trooper 5 Speed Transmission Shaft Size

What is the size of  transmission shaft on a trooper 09 5 speed

By Monty Herbold, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • SELLING HISUN IN AUSTRALIA

AM SELLING HISUN IN AUSTRALIA. WILL SHARE EXPERIENCES AND INTERESTED TO FIND OUT HOW YOU HISUN / MASSIMO IS GOING

By aussie1, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • A Stubborn Mule: Mule 2500, electrical and other questions

HI! Thanks for the forum. I am currently installing a turn signal and horn kit on a Mule 2500 that was gifted to the local ranch owner. His health is not so great, and other than a car, he has no other way to get into town. The driveway is a mile long...  Attached are some photos. The prior owner disconnected the parking brake light grounding/indicator cable. I fixed it and reconnected it (shown in photo). Following the wiring harness, there is a 6-pin block (see second photo) up front, nothing plugged into it. I have what I think, is a fairly accurate wiring diagram. Problems: I cannot find the VIN anywhere on the vehicle. I have no paperwork on it and neither does the owner. We know who owned it previously but he doesn't have paperwork on it either. I have looked NUMEROUS places, and googled it. I do not know the year. There does not seem to be any indicator light for the parking brake. I think the light was physically removed from the dash (see third photo). What parts are missing? What are they named/part numbers if you have them? What I have done so far: Fixed the parking brake switch Fixed the brake lights, the wiring in the back was pulled out, cut, a mess. (fixed) Added a third center high brake light, tying it to the wiring harness. Positioned just below the air intake. (added) Added bright red LED strip lights, at the inner side of the rear downtubes, to be used later for the turn signal indicators. Ready to order a $15 steering column strap-on switch for hazards and turn signals. Image descriptions: Parking brake switch (fixed) What are these? They were bundled up underneath the dash with a ziptie. The beige block has the red wire return from the parking brake. Wiring diagram. These seem close to the existing vehicle. Dash photo. So you can see what is missing and let me know.

By John Mason, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 11 replies