Quantcast

Williams to the Grand Canyon

moto mutts

What an incredible overnight adventure starting in Williams Arizona and exploring the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. 

Wild West Junction: The adventure started with a registration and check in at Wild West Junction in Williams Arizona. The old west atmosphere, complete with a saloon and creaky floors, provided an immersive experience. The notes on the dollar bills hanging on the wall added to the charm, and the hospitality, food, and music on weekends made it a memorable stop. We all gathered here for a meet and greet. 

Saturday Morning Start: After a hearty breakfast and driver meeting at Wild West Junction, we embarked on the 85 mile offroad adventure to the Grand Canyon.  Despite the warm weather, the sights and trails were breathtaking. The anticipation and eventual view of the Grand Canyon, one of the world's natural wonders, left a lasting impression.

Educational Experience:  Saturday night once we got to the Grand Canyon, we took the opportunity to learn more about the Grand Canyon's history by visiting the IMAX theater for a documentary screening. This added depth of our understanding of this iconic landmark.

Evening Entertainment: After we all got cleaned up at the hotel we gathered in the bar area of the Plaza Bonita Mexican food restaurant next to the hotel. The food was over the top and delicious. We all had some drinks and talked about what an amazing day it was.  The evening brought entertainment in the form of a raffle and results of the quick draw poker, providing laughter and great prizes. It was a fun way to bond with fellow adventurers and share experiences.

Sunday Exploration: Sunday started with a buffet breakfast at the lodge before setting out on a different route with new scenery. Visiting the original Grand Canyon Airport provided historical insight into the region's past. We headed back on a different trail which was also around 85 miles of epic offroad trails and what do we find in the middle of the forest but non other that Reid from Rugged Radios with a complete setup for lunch. What a treat for all the participants. 

Lessons Learned: Your adventure did teach us some practical lessons about packing for an overnight trip, staying cool in warm temperatures, and the importance of experiencing more adventures in the future. We were lucky to have John from Copperstate Offroad Recovery and Assistance LLC there with us to tow a few SxS’s back to Williams that had some mechanical issues. John was a huge part of our success at this event making sure to get the broken down SxS’s back to safety.

Anticipation for the Future: We are looking forward to more adventures, and we are working on the details for future overnight trips. I suggest you check the website regularly for the schedule of events to see what future adventures might interest you.

Overall, we had a great trip to the Grand Canyon, and it was a memorable and educational experience filled with camaraderie and excitement. 

Thank you for sharing your adventure with us we look forward to many more! Please check our website for the next SxS adventure www.utvoffroadadventures.com

Special thanks to all our sponsors without them these events would not be possible. We extend our sincere thanks to Nash Powersports, Realty Providers, Rugged Radios, Shock Therapy, DRT Motorsports, Dirt Warriors Accessories, Kemi Moto, MRT Tires, McDermit Designs, Campfire Sports, Bob Moses Ceramic Coating, Gorilla Whips, Gorilla Offroad, Aftermarket Assassins, Rowley White RV, Memphis Audio, Factory UTV, Arizona Color Wraps, AJE Powersports and Macs Tie Downs.

359492395_753773813417840_5549456061008700661_n.jpg

361563267_6494082567345235_1267210130926015638_n.jpg

361602101_10226901417900343_2980565226203594320_n.jpg

361623688_10226901419180375_7506464658622190110_n.jpg

361623745_758530769608811_6497793311631211409_n.jpg

362902456_10226901417740339_8928900288596749130_n.jpg

362909782_10226901418260352_6282867078000811802_n.jpg

363796866_765344048927483_238997629991983444_n.jpg

368803575_781643553964199_6233149229420060059_n.jpg

IMG_5967.JPG

IMG_9521.JPEG

IMG_0204.HEIC IMG_0205.HEIC IMG_4280.HEIC IMG_4300.HEIC IMG_4310.HEIC

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.