Quantcast

Trail Armor’s Polaris RzR Bimini Soft Top

utvman

Trail Armor’s Bimini Soft Top is made of water-repellent, UV-protected marine grade canvas and binding with 2 snap fasteners on front straps and 2 quick-release snap closure buckles rear. It is sewn with marine-quality UV-protected thread. Trail Armor’s logo is embroidered on the rear left of the top. This is a top quality product with [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?
    • By fishhouse3
      FOR SALE: 2021 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail with many extras and full warranty until 2027. Only 625 miles and 50 hours of use.
      In great condition, has a clean title and one adult owner. Has had all scheduled regular maintenance and has not been abused. Only used about six times on weekend trips to Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV.
      Under full CFMOTO Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty until 8/2027 (paid $1,600). Full service and tune up just completed with new clutch, drive shaft, belt, rollers, etc (paid $1500). Plus it comes with over $3,500 in upgrades and accessories! Way too many included items to list here (see last pics for full details).
      This machine is ready to go and needs nothing - just hop in and hit the trails!  I have over $20k invested in this machine. Priced VERY fair to sell quick at less than half that!!!
      $9,999 WITHOUT warranty -OR- $10,999 WITH full extended warranty until 8/2027.
      Located in Chesterfield, VA 23832. Message me for more pics and info!

• By Dave P
      Bought a used 4x4, engine runs. Tried rebuilding both pulleys. Ended up buying a transmission pulley system. The new one is aftermarket. The old one wallowed out and fell off.
      The new one seems not to have enough splines inside. Seems like it is freewheeling. When it revs up and gets smaller pulley diameter, does it jump on the spline shaft? The driver pulley on the engine gets larger when it revs up. Had to make a pvc collar for the belt to sit on in the grove. No parts for sale on this pulley. Is the belt supposed to sit at the bottom? There must be a trick to get the belt on. Any ideas?

Thanks Dave in Florida

• By CarlB
      I have a 2022 Hisun 750 Sector which comes with a locked rear differential. Was wondering if it would be possible to install an unlocking differential.  I see that there are some Hisun made machines that come with the unlocking rear diff, such as Cub Cadet Challenger, some of the Massimos, and probably others. My concern is whether these would be a direct bolt on, using the original axles, drive shaft, and of course matching gear ratio. I've tried to match up part numbers but it seems every brand has their own number system even for parts that I know are identical. If anyone has ever done this swap or has any information about the whether these unlocking rear diffs are comparable to the Sector, I'd appreciate your input.
    • By res2fr
      I have an issue and I'm hoping that someone can help with a little Wisdom. I have a 2016 Massimo MSU500 UTV that blew a time chain while out riding. It has been torn down to replave the chain and Sprocket amount other things that will be renewed. The problem comes in with setting Top Dead Center on the motor. The Manuals all teel one to line up hash marks on the flywheel with a point on the side cover under what's referred to in several place as a manhole cover. Its a large headed cap/bolt that unscrews and allows you to view the edge of the flywheel. There are hash marks on the flywheel that your supposed to turn the crank until you get the proper alignment between a certain hash mark and a reference point on the Case. Problem is there is NO reference point on the case there. I also have another 2016 MSU500 and a 2014 Coleman 500. Not one of these machines have a reference mark of any kind in that location. (I have pictures if needed) 
        I know I can use the old pull the valve covers and rotate the crank and rely on getting the right point where Both Intake and Exhaust valves are closed at hopefully the correct point in the piston stroke. Is there any other reference point that could be used for this or is this the only thing left to use for finding TDC? Gotta Love documentation that doesn't match the equipment it's supposed to be for, any help would be greatly appreciated. Even if just to tell me that's about my only option. 

Thanks to all who even take the time to read my rambling question.
      Robert