Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Rhino 450 Performance Bundle

Available exclusively from Black Rhino Performance.

Our Stage I engine kit is the starting point to wake up your Rhino 450. For those that are looking for substantial gains without having to tear into the motor.

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Mike Turner
      American SportWorks LM 650 won’t start at times. Starter won’t engage the solenoid just “clicks” much like a weak battery would cause. Battery was replaced and problem went away and then came back. Replaced positive battery terminal. Problem resolved then returned. Replaced negative battery terminal. Problem gone then returned. Replaced the positive and negative battery cable ends. Problem resolved and now returned. The repair lasts for maybe 12 starts, then the solenoid just “clicks” again as it will with a weak battery. So I replaced the ignition switch. Problem solved for a week. With each “fix” the problem is resolved but only temporarily. Does anyone have any suggestions ? To replace the starter is expensive especially if it’s not the problem. 
    • By groged67
      I have an issue with my sector crew 750
       2017 EFI
      Starter engages and spins but does not turn the engine over. Does this mean a bad starter clutch. The starter is new. I started the pull of the cover where the starter clutch is located but cannot get to the back bottom bolts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• By DJ530
      A few pictures (so far) of the engine work - eventually I will share wiring info and other details (if anyone is interested?)  should anyone else ever need to swap an engine in one of these. The replacement engine is a Harbor freight $750 special 670cc,  (lawn mower/industrial type lump) with a few minor upgrades. Should have it back together soon, bolted in. The cold weather slows me down! 

• By johnpeter
      2009 POLARIS RZR 800s w/FULL POLY CAB On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-POLARIS-RZR-800s-w-FULL-POLY-CAB-HEATER?

• By Mike McDonald
      I have a 2013 Intimidator with a 750 Kohler V2 engine. In the future I thought about swapping the engine with something that has more power. 
      Does anyone have experience with engine swaps? Also what about swapping it with a motorcycle engine. Mine has the CVT with a 2 speed transmission. This was the first edition of the Intimidator and they basically used a lawn mower engine, so it’s a loud and runs 30 mph tops.