Quantcast

Rumble on the ridge 2010

Rumble

Rumble on the ridge of Adena Ohio would like to announce the dates for three events in 2010!!

APRIL 10TH

JUNE 19TH

SEPTEMBER 18TH

For 2010 the cost will be for the events will be the same as in the past. $20.00 for Adults, $15.00 for children 17yrs old and younger and camping will be $20.00 per vehicle. Also you will receive a free ticket with admission for our ATV giveaway as in the past for each event. More details will be coming soon!!!

For more details about the Rumble on the ridge check out our website at www.rumbleontheridge.homestead.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By azdesertdog
      A desert camp trip we took at Christmas in the desert

• By sxsadventurerally
      It’s time for the 10th Annual SXS Adventure Rally on the Rocks. Join us in the best sandbox this side of your childhood playground! Experience the thrill of exploration, the excitement of speed, the sensation of Mother Nature and machines.
      Come to gorgeous Southern Utah as the best industry Side by Sides and UTV's hit the sand, dunes, rocks and endless vistas of Sand Hollow State Park for the adventure of a lifetime. May is perfect riding weather and is sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face.
      This SXS/UTV family friendly event will overload the senses with professionally guided trail rides, rock crawling, camping, factory demo rides, rock crawling competitions, scenic rides, education classes, cornhole tournament, music concerts and more.
      Official expert guided trail rides are just $50 per person per day. Vendor areas, demo rides and entertainment fun open to the public with state park entry.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ENTER THE EVENT TO COME ENJOY THE VENDORS AND DO TEST/DEMO DRIVES WITH INDUSTRY MANUFACTURERS.
      For more information and full 2024 event schedule and fees. Have questions? Hit the FAQ page: https://SXSAdventureRally.com/faq
      ~ PURSUE YOUR SXS/UTV PASSION ~
      Sponsored by:
      GBCTires.com – Presenting Sponsor
      Sponsorship and Vendor opportunities available. Please contact us for more information and bring your business to the true grass roots of the sport! 
      Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/SXSAdventureRallyOnTheRocks or @SXSAdventureRallyOnTheRocks
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SXSAdventureRallyOnTheRocks

For Additional Information, contact [email protected] or (435) 703-4444‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

• By Alex
      This is an interesting read. ADAS is main stream on cars these days. The technology looks to be headed towards UTVs and Off-Road Vehicles.
      Potential Motors and CFMOTO USA have announced a new partnership to integrate advanced driver-assist systems (ADAS) into recreational off-road vehicles for the first time.
      Sam Poirier, CEO and co-founder at Potential Motors, says the integration of its technology into CFMOTO’s vehicles will set new standards in the side-by-side segment. (Photo: Potential Motors Inc.) The partnership will first see Potential’s tech integrated into CFMOTO test vehicles. The companies will conduct extensive real-world testing at Potential’s purpose-built off-road proving ground in Fredericton, Canada, and CFMOTO facilities.
      Source: https://powersportsbusiness.com/top-stories/2023/12/19/cfmoto-and-potential-motors-announce-industry-first-adas-technology-for-ohvs/
    • By johnpeter
      2010 Polaris Rzr 800 S Purple Thunder LE Excellent Shape On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/225912077201?

• By matthejl
      Quick history:
      Bought it about a month ago and when I test drove it, it ran good. Loaded it up and took it home. Owner said it had been sitting for a long time, but was "just serviced". It only has 500 miles on it total. Drove it around and found out the charging system wasnt working...so had to charge the battery once every week and a half or so. One day my daughter was driving it and it died. I couldnt get it to start again and I noticed there was no fuel in the filter...I first checked pulse/vacuum line to make sure it was sucking and it was. So I replaced the fuel pump with one I found local...which is for a large riding lawn mower...and it worked. Engine started and ran, but struggled at low speed immediately following running it at higher speed. It would bog when decelerating. I have also noticed now that it will backfire some on decell and die.

In the meantime, I went ahead and installed new stator and trigger coil assembly to get the charging system working again (that was an issue because it would not start at all after that...but eventually found that the trigger coil was wired backwards in the plug from the factory). I have also set valves, but I set them to .005 (intake) and .007 (exhaust)...per the manual. But what is weird is the manual states its mainly for the 700 series, but "can" be used on other models. On the front it says 500/600/700. I have noticed that the most common setting seems to be .005.

Anyways it still has the issue to me that seems like its running lean. Not full power now, struggles immediately running it faster, and will die and pop some on deceleration.

My main problem now is that it wont get to higher rpms as fast as it did when I first bought it. It struggles on deceleration after running near top speed.

Things I have done:
      changed fuel pump
      replaced stator / pickup coil
      thoroughly cleaned carb (twice)
      set valves to .005 and .007 (is .007 too loose for exhaust?)

anyways it seems to have a lean problem, and wondering if you have any suggestions on what to check.

Thanks