Quantcast

crazyal

Honda Coming out with Big Red

2009 Honda Big Red

15624_preview.jpg

Key Features:

Powerful OHV, liquid-cooled, PGM-fuel-injected 675cc engine.

Automatic transmission with Reverse.

Three selectable drive modes.

Front and rear independent double-wishbone suspension for an impressively smooth comfortable ride.

Roomy cab and rubber mounted bucket seats with adjustable backs designed to comfortably fit a wide range of body types and reduce fatigue on long drives.

Specially designed, high durability, tilting cargo bed.

Wide variety of Honda Genuine Accessories.

Summer 2008 release

What do you guys think?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By AshUoB
      Hello everyone,
      I am a mechanical engineering student who is trying to design a UTV to be used by maintenance workers around parks and university campuses. One of our unique selling points was that the rear cargo area would be modular so it can be swapped out for different "rear modules". For example, it could just be cargo hold but also a cage, refrigeration, more passenger seats or carrying woodchip etc.
      What would be an easy way of detaching the different rear modules and swapping with a new one? A way of securing it to the frame but also allowing it to be removed with ease. From what I've seen, most UTV bodies are directly bolted to the frame.
      Thank you for reading.
      Ash
    • By Carl Rhodes
      2017 Honda pioneer with front tires 27-9R12 (rims 6.5 wide) and back tires 27-11R-12 (rims 8.0 wide).  What issues if mounting theses tires on rims 7 wide?
    • By johnpeter
      2009 Polaris Ranger On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Polaris-RZR-570-razor-side-by-side-atv-utv/143811001178?

• By Paul Mckay
      Checked cable and shifter linkage. All looks good. No slack or slop. When put in reverse you can hear something internal on the gear case grind the kick out reverse. Has anyone else had this issue and no what parts usually cause this?
    • By Randy Stevens
      Hey all, I bought a Hisun 550 back in June of 2019. After 6 weeks of ownership, this machine took to sputtering when started and under power. I checked everything I could think of before I took it back to place of purchase....(rural king), since it had a one year warranty.   They kept it almost two months stating they were waiting to get info from Hisun to rectify the issue (supposedly faulty drivers seat belt). I was told by the tech that they replace seat belt harness and cured the problem. It did! Ran just fine again for almost a year and now the very same issue has returned. After doing a little investigating on my own, I noticed that rural king did not replace the seat belt harness at all.  The wires to seat belt connector was cut and spliced and taped back together. Now I’m not real sure what the real problem is as that tech is no longer with company and can’t seem to locate the past work order for my machine.  Hisun customer service is non existent . I’m on my own and begging for help. Im mechanically inclined but if this is an electricical issue, I’m screwed! No warranty left. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.