Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

ITP SS112 SPORT WHEEL

ITP has taken the outstanding features and benefits of its highly successful SS Alloy utility wheel line and applied them to the high-performance ATV market with the release of the all-new SS112 Sport.

Unique, head-turning good looks combine with exceptional durability and unmatched light weight thanks to ITP’s exclusive, extremely precise Advancecast manufacturing process. The one-piece [...]

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2016 Joyner T2 1100cc 4 wheel drive

I have a 2016 Joyner T2 that is giving me problems engaging in and out of 4 wheel drive.  I have read some older posts that address this issue on some older models, but can't get any of the older pics to open for a good explanation.   I have not taken anything apart at this point.  Hoping some mechanically savvy Joyner owners can help me out. Thanks

By Snatchy, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • 250cc longer wheel studs

Hey there folks, we are now stocking longer and stronger wheel studs for the 2500cc line up, including models from Coleman, HiSUN, Benchee, Massimo and others that share the same parts. The fronts are pretty easy to change out as the hubs are aluminum, but the rears are a little harder since they are made from steel. Really helps with different rims, racing, or striped out poor quality OEM versioins. These are rated at 10.9

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 2012 Kawasaki Mule 4000 Hood release latch cable replaced

I have a 2012 Kawasaki 4000 Mule and the hood release cable is frozen and will not move. I want to replace the cable and have removed the fenders, hood, cargo box to access the cable. I finally had to remove the plastic dash far enough away so I could get a wrench on the nut holding the cable release knob in place. That's a lot of fun. I cannot remove the pin holding the cable to the release bar mechanism. Is that a force fit pin or what. There are no keepers holding it in place. Any suggestions on how to get the cable out? I can see why the previous owner never fixed it as you have to remove the whole front to get to the cable. I've tried penetrating fluids to make the cable work with no success. Your help is appreciated. Gerry C.

By Gerald Clarendon Sr, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 13 replies
    • 2” Lift with 2 inch Banshee Wheel Spacers

Just bought the 18’ Hisun Strike 250. My kids have already put 50 miles on this thing around the neighborhood. I installed an LED whip and Ordered the 2” lift from Matt. Thanks Matt for you hard work with these things. Also, just ordered the 2” wheel Spacers for this from Amazon. Cost me $110 for the 4 Spacers. I’ll post pics when I get the lift installed before and after the spacers. 

By SlickNick, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • wheel bearing maintenance

Just a quickie Chinese Clone (Cazador)  How often to check wheel bearings? Castellated nuts and do they need greasing regularly or left dry?  Manual lacking information and only says regularl tightening.  Keyif

By Keyif, in UTV General Discussion

• 2 replies