Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Evomx fuel tank foam

Big Gun Exhaust Systems Inc., the leader in 4-stroke exhaust technology has launched a new product to there current impressive exhaust line up.

Evomx fuel tank foam is the latest technology in foam for your fuel tank. Evomx foam has been race proven to be one of the latest accessories to improve handling [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By David Trost
      Interesting problem.   My Massimo runs great - but when the fuel level drops just a bit, it just stops.    It restarts easily, but I have to keep my foot on the accelerator pedal.   When I top it off with gas, it again runs fine.   I already replaced the fuel pump, but that didn't work.
      Thanks for your help!
    • By David Trost
      2017 model.    I have checked the wiring, and even replaced the fuel pump.    The gauge still doesn't work.    Thanks!
    • By Beardy13
      Has anyone ever installed a exhaust silencer on there Landmaster? I recently retired from the military and having a lot more time to deer hunt and want something to quite my utv’s exhaust so it’s not so loud going up the mountain. Thanks! 
    • By Farmhand
      I need help and idea's on the best options for a water tank/spray rig for a Mule Pro 6 passenger, used in the 3 passenger mode.  This will be for support of prescribed burns, once called controlled burns, to clear under brush and slash after logging operations and wildfire prevention.   Occasionally used to apply fertilizer, insecticide or herbicide on pasture.   Also to provide supplemental water for crops, gardens/landscaping.  Ideally it would be about 50 gal, with both a  boom and hand held sprayer,  and with a high volume pump.  It would be nice to be able to suction pump to load the  tank from surface water.
      There are a lot of dealers, brands and units to choose from but I hope to hear from those that have some real world experience with this.
    • By rtate1050
      I've had my Massimo 500 for about a month. So far I'm really happy with it and until today haven't had any issues . When It was delivered, the fuel gauge had one bar so I put a couple of gallons in to get me going. Still showed one bar on gauge but I figured not enough to register. Today I thought that I'd add a 5 gal can to top off. Well, I learned that the gauge wasn't working when, you guesssed it, the tank overflowed after a couple of gallons in. Still only one bar on gauge.
      I could probably figure this out by starting with the basics (checking wires , the sending unit , etc. ) but before I got a-rippin and a-tearin , I thought I might save some time and I'd check and see if anyone had already had  this problem and what the fix was.  This is a 2007 with the electronic dash. Everything else seems to work . Any help would be appreciated .
      Rich