Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

LTK for Arctic Cat Prowler

A fully long travel system with optional OEM bolt on or upper shock mount kit that provides 12 inches of wheel travel. A-Arms fabricated with Chromoly plating, fully boxed, tig welded. Complete Sway-A-way axles with new hardware. No cutting or welding needed. Complete kit price: $5,200.00.

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Charles Newton Jr.
      Are the yamaha rhino rear axles the same I have a 2008 big muddy made by hisun and the rear axles for hisun are expensive and the rhino is about half the price? Thanks if anyone has info
    • By Acarguy
      I cant seem to get my mule into posi traction. The lever moves but i don't think im engaging it the right way? What is the procedure for getting it in posi traction?
    • By Pierre
      Hello again.  I'm wondering if anyone has used CV axles parts for sale.  Basically looking for the CV internals as my ball cages have broke open due to not having limiting straps on my shocks. Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance before I start looking for new ones
    • By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter 4-Wheel- Loaded On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Polaris-RZR-XP-1000-High-Lifter-4-Wheel-Loaded?

• By ksimpsy
      Can anyone tell me what the bolt pattern dimensions are on these troopers? also, if anyone knows what the back space of the wheels are that would be great thanks.
      Kevin